Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- You Need to Hear Alex Trebek 'Rap' the Fresh Prince Theme on Jeopardy
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- FROM SI: USA Advances to Women's World Cup Soccer Final with 2-0 Win Over Germany
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Divorce: Inside Their Fortunes and What's at Stake
- Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Son Calls His Father's Arrest a Hiccup: 'We're Supporting My Dad'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 13, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 23
What Happens in Vegas ... Is Watched by Millions! Meet Tv's Unlikeliest Celebrities: Four Pawnshop Employees Behind Pawn Stars, Cable's Most Popular Series
Two years after its debut, Pawn Stars is cable's top-rated show, with more than 6 million viewers tuning in weekly to see the latest oddities people try to pawn at the family-run shop: a book from Sir Isaac Newton's library, a piece of marble from inside Abraham Lincoln's tomb or a military missile's guidance system. "We've got a lot of weird stuff," says Rick, who opened the shop with his father, Richard, in 1988 and found a niche for unusual items that their corporate-owned competition had no use for. "That's our business model, and it works for us."
It also proved irresistible to History execs, who picked up the show (Rick says he pitched it "for years") in 2009. "I figured we'd go a season or two, pump up business a little bit," Rick says with a laugh, surveying the crowd. "But this is crazy!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!