Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- These Floating Pearl Earrings Are Serious Multitaskers
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- 'This Isn't About Pity:' Model Shaun Ross's Experience with Tanzanian Refugees with Albinism
- Diane Kruger Is Living a Fashion Fantasy at the Venice Film Festival (and It's Only Day One)
- NFL Responds to New Trailer for Concussion Starring Will Smith
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 04, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 26
JUSTIN THEROUX & JENNIFER ANISTON
They've only been dating since May, but Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are steadily getting more serious. The actress, 42, and actor-screenwriter, 39, haven't officially moved in together, say sources, but they're spending nearly all their time together on both coasts. On June 15 they headed for rooftop drinks at the Gramercy Park Hotel, happily hand in hand, and they double dated at N.Y.C. eatery Il Buco three days later. Aniston seems smitten. "He's crazy funny, charming and thoughtful," says designer Cynthia Rowley, a pal of Theroux's. Adds another source: "Jen's excited about the future."
ANGELINA JOLIE & BRAD PITT
BACK TO WORK
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt put away their Cannes Film Festival evening wear, moved the family-Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 2-to the Mediterranean country of Malta and got down to business: hers as UN goodwill ambassador for refugees, his on the set of his new film. The couple did find time to play with their kids at a local water park, where "they were all well-behaved and having fun," says an observer.
ASHLEE SIMPSON & VINCENT PIAZZA
COZY NEW COUPLE?
Ashlee Simpson is back in the dating game four months after splitting with rocker husband Pete Wentz. On June 15 the single mom (their son Bronx is 2) stepped out with actor Vincent Piazza in New York, where the affectionate new pair kissed and strolled through the city with their arms around each other. Reps for Simpson, 26, and Piazza, who was on The Sopranos and now plays gangster Charles "Lucky" Luciano on HBO's Prohibition-era drama Boardwalk Empire, had no comment.
Will & Kate's Stateside Visit:
WHAT WILL SHE WEAR?
EXPERTS PREDICT HIGH STYLE AS THE 'DELIGHTED' DUCHESS PREPARES TO HIT HOLLYWOOD JULY 8!
Touching down in L.A., "She'll be just as confident as when she met the Obamas," says Reiss exec Andy Rogers. "Hopefully she'll be wearing one of our dresses!"
For her 11-day North American tour, she'll spend an estimated $65,000 on clothes, per the U.K.'s Sunday Times.
CONSUL GENERAL RECEPTION
That evening she'll mingle with politicos and flaunt her fabulous legs in a cocktail dress, predicts Majesty magazine's Joe Little.
Look for U.K. labels like Issa (left). "She's our style ambassador," says the Daily Telegraph's Hilary Alexander.
She'll wear a "glam" suit to watch Wills ride at a Santa Barbara club, says Little. "She has bought some hats," he adds, "but many of those could be for Canada, where the program is more formal."
She's planned every outfit herself. "She browses online for ideas," says a fashion source.
A who's who of Hollywood will don black tie to greet Will and Kate at this dinner. "Those two, they're like magnets," says Brit power producer Nigel Lythgoe.
McQueen for a Princess?
"She feels comfortable in labels she knows," says Alexander.
Diana "would wear lots of jewels, but Kate is more understated," says Little.
Before flying home, she'll spend a day with inner-city kids and veterans. "She won't want to offend," says Little. "She'll play it safe in a suit."
HOLLYWOOD ON THE BLOCK
ACTRESS DEBBIE REYNOLDS PUT PART OF HER COLLECTION OF FILM COSTUMES AND MEMORABILIA UP FOR BID JUNE 18, AND ANONYMOUS BUYERS SPENT $22.8 MILLION!
Judy Garland wore this blue pinafore in test shots for The Wizard of Oz.
Audrey Hepburn in the Ascot dress she wore to the races in My Fair Lady.
The subway dress Marilyn Monroe wore in The Seven Year Itch fetched the highest bid.
Richard Burton's tunic from Cleopatra was just one of the film's items that were for sale.
Grace Kelly donned the pink outfit for a scenic drive in To Catch a Thief.
Julie Andrews sang "Do-Re-Mi" in this frock from The Sound of Music.
CAUGHT IN THE ACT
• 6/18, Las Vegas: Bride-to-be Vanessa Minnillo celebrated her bachelorette getaway at Marquee Dayclub at the Cosmopolitan. The night before, she was serenaded by a little person impersonating her fiance, Nick Lachey, at Lavo. • 6/13, L.A.: New mom Rachel Zoe brought 3-month-old son Skyler shopping at Madison. "She was all smiles," says an onlooker. • 6/16, L.A.: Esquire celebrated the launch of the Joseph Abboud Watch Collection at the Sunset Tower Hotel with Ryan Philippe. • 6/13, N.Y.C.: Lisa Kudrow hosted the 15th Annual Webby Awards and won Best Individual Performance in a Web Video for her online series Web Therapy. • 6/17, Las Vegas: Khloe Kardashian toasted her 27th b-day with the fam at Chateau Nightclub and indulged at the Sugar Factory. • 6/18, Chicago: Newlyweds Joanna Garcia and Yankees hubby Nick Swisher hit up Sunda with pals for some sake.
STILL ON Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio put breakup rumors to rest with a private getaway to Carmel, Calif.
BABY BLISS Victoria Beckham celebrated Father's Day with husband David and their brood at Bouchon Beverly Hills. "They cannot wait for the baby," says a source.
SKINNY GIRL TALK Bethenny Frankel said she "might" have a talk show one day at a checkinforcheckups.com event in New York.
KIM'S WISH LIST A $7,500 vase and an $860 ashtray are just a few items on Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' wedding registry.
- CONTRIBUTORS Alicia Dennis,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Carlos Greer,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Aili Nahas,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Whitney Connolly,
- Mark Gray,
- Monique Jessen,
- Liz McNeil,
- Lesley Messer,
- Peter Mikelbank,
- Simon Perry,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!