- Jesse Tyler Ferguson's Date Night and More from Inside PEOPLE and TIME's D.C. Bash
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- July 04, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 26
Katie Holmes: One Last Thing
During Bridesmaids. I was talking to the screen, laughing, crying. The fitting scene was like, "Oh my God!"
LAST VACATION ...
My husband [Tom Cruise] and I went to Napa Valley. We stayed in our room and ordered fried chicken.
LAST CARD I SENT ...
I got one of those waxing things, the drip [seal]. I wrote a [thank-you] card last night to a friend of mine who helped me.
LAST THING I BOUGHT ONLINE ...
I bought office furniture from Pottery Barn. I can't do it too often; it's too easy. You don't have to sign anything and look at the amount!
LAST SHOW I WATCHED ...
So You Think You Can Dance. It's exciting. I get nervous for the dancers!
The actress just won the 2011 Women in Film Max Mara Face of the Future Award.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!