Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Julianna Margulies 'Flattered' Michelle Obama Wore Her Good Wife Dress
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Orange Is the New Black's Matt McGorry Is the SAGs' Adorable Social Media Ambassador
- Baby Boy on the Way for Reid Scott
- Why Is Eddie Redmayne Walking the SAG Awards Carpet Solo?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 27, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 25
Most Buzzed About Body Parts
Who Scored Bragging Rights for the Best Abs and Arms in Hollywood? Check Out the Winners of People.com's Poll
Winner: Zac Efron
There's more of him to love: The actor, 23, packed on 18 lbs. of muscle for the upcoming drama The Lucky One.
Winner: Audrina Patridge
The reality star, 26, doesn't rely on conventional gym equipment to manage her midsection. "I love dancing and running on the beach," she says.
Winner: Minka Kelly
"I care most about the booty," says the new Charlie's Angels star, 31, who does "like a million!" squats with trainer Gunnar Peterson.
Winner: Kellan Lutz
The Twilight star, 26, is into boxing and martial arts.
Winner: Jennifer Aniston
The yoga fan, 42, has said that "going to the gym gets my brain moving."
Winner: Rafael Nadal
The six-time French Open champion, 25, has opted for high-impact aerobic work while training.
Winner: Jennifer Lopez
Her fitness mantra: "The key is not to miss a workout," says the singer, 41, who uses trainer Tracy Anderson's DVDs.
FOR COMPLETE RESULTS, GO TO PEOPLE.COM/HOTTESTBODIESPOLL
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!