Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is Officially Returning to Dancing with the Stars
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Kate Gosselin on Dreams of Becoming a Grandma: 'I Could Essentially Have Sextuplets Again'
- Princess Kate in Red as She and Prince William Visit Helpline for Troubled Kids
- Inside Scott Eastwood's Emotional Apologetic Phone Call to the Father of Ex-Girlfriend Who Died in Car Crash
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 27, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 25
Most Buzzed About Body Parts
Who Scored Bragging Rights for the Best Abs and Arms in Hollywood? Check Out the Winners of People.com's Poll
Winner: Zac Efron
There's more of him to love: The actor, 23, packed on 18 lbs. of muscle for the upcoming drama The Lucky One.
Winner: Audrina Patridge
The reality star, 26, doesn't rely on conventional gym equipment to manage her midsection. "I love dancing and running on the beach," she says.
Winner: Minka Kelly
"I care most about the booty," says the new Charlie's Angels star, 31, who does "like a million!" squats with trainer Gunnar Peterson.
Winner: Kellan Lutz
The Twilight star, 26, is into boxing and martial arts.
Winner: Jennifer Aniston
The yoga fan, 42, has said that "going to the gym gets my brain moving."
Winner: Rafael Nadal
The six-time French Open champion, 25, has opted for high-impact aerobic work while training.
Winner: Jennifer Lopez
Her fitness mantra: "The key is not to miss a workout," says the singer, 41, who uses trainer Tracy Anderson's DVDs.
FOR COMPLETE RESULTS, GO TO PEOPLE.COM/HOTTESTBODIESPOLL
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!