- Lady Gaga Surprises Tony Bennett Onstage with a Massive Cake for His 89th Birthday
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- She's Hot! Amy Schumer's Best Summer Looks
- Rihanna Wears a Teeny-Tiny Yellow Bikini During Trip Back Home
- Angelina Jolie Pitt Tours Factory with Aung San Suu Kyi During Myanmar Humanitarian Trip
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- June 27, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 25
Most Buzzed About Body Parts
Who Scored Bragging Rights for the Best Abs and Arms in Hollywood? Check Out the Winners of People.com's Poll
Winner: Zac Efron
There's more of him to love: The actor, 23, packed on 18 lbs. of muscle for the upcoming drama The Lucky One.
Winner: Audrina Patridge
The reality star, 26, doesn't rely on conventional gym equipment to manage her midsection. "I love dancing and running on the beach," she says.
Winner: Minka Kelly
"I care most about the booty," says the new Charlie's Angels star, 31, who does "like a million!" squats with trainer Gunnar Peterson.
Winner: Kellan Lutz
The Twilight star, 26, is into boxing and martial arts.
Winner: Jennifer Aniston
The yoga fan, 42, has said that "going to the gym gets my brain moving."
Winner: Rafael Nadal
The six-time French Open champion, 25, has opted for high-impact aerobic work while training.
Winner: Jennifer Lopez
Her fitness mantra: "The key is not to miss a workout," says the singer, 41, who uses trainer Tracy Anderson's DVDs.
FOR COMPLETE RESULTS, GO TO PEOPLE.COM/HOTTESTBODIESPOLL
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!