- UFC Champion Ronda Rousey KOs Challenger in 34 Seconds, Tells Her 'Don't Cry'
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Beatrice Borromeo Wears Armani (Twice!) for Round Two of Her Monaco Royal Nuptials
- Cara Delevingne Shows Off Pink 'Do Watching St. Vincent at Music Festival
- Kelly Rutherford's Emotional Six-Year Custody Battle in 5 Clicks
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- June 27, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 25
That's My Boy!
Happy Father's Day, Hollywood! These A-List Sons Prove the Apple Doesn't Fall Far from the Tree
David and Victoria's boys-soon to be joined by a sister!-are all avid soccer players, naturally. "My greatest achievement is my children," David has said.
SPIKE LEE with JACKSON, 14
They've got game: The son of the director and wife Tonya Lewis inherited his dad's Knicks fandom, standout eyewear and New York attitude.
JACK NICHOLSON with RAYMOND, 19
We'd know that smile anywhere. Jack's youngest kid (with actress Rebecca Broussard) grew up rooting for his pop's beloved Lakers from courtside seats.
SEAN PENN with HOPPER JACK, 17
The actor's son-whom Penn and ex-wife Robin Wright named after pals Dennis Hopper and Jack Nicholson-mingled with movie royalty in Cannes.
JUDE LAW with RAFFERTY, 14
Do they borrow each other's skinny jeans? Proving a flair for fashion runs in the family, the actor and his son (mom is Jude's ex Sadie Frost) made a dashing duo in L.A.
WARREN BEATTY with BENJAMIN, 16
The teen-with his dad at the 2011 NBA All-Star game-clearly got a good helping of genes from mom Annette Bening too. He's the second oldest of their brood of four.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!