- Highlights from the 2015 SAG Awards (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- The Best Exercise to Get Strong, Toned Arms from Celeb Trainer Erin Oprea
- Red Carpet Rainbow! The Most Colorful Gowns at the SAG Awards
- SAG Awards Diary: Who Got Cozy with Jared Leto on the Dance Floor? Inside the Afterparties with PEOPLE
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 07:10AM EST
- June 27, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 25
That's My Boy!
Happy Father's Day, Hollywood! These A-List Sons Prove the Apple Doesn't Fall Far from the Tree
David and Victoria's boys-soon to be joined by a sister!-are all avid soccer players, naturally. "My greatest achievement is my children," David has said.
SPIKE LEE with JACKSON, 14
They've got game: The son of the director and wife Tonya Lewis inherited his dad's Knicks fandom, standout eyewear and New York attitude.
JACK NICHOLSON with RAYMOND, 19
We'd know that smile anywhere. Jack's youngest kid (with actress Rebecca Broussard) grew up rooting for his pop's beloved Lakers from courtside seats.
SEAN PENN with HOPPER JACK, 17
The actor's son-whom Penn and ex-wife Robin Wright named after pals Dennis Hopper and Jack Nicholson-mingled with movie royalty in Cannes.
JUDE LAW with RAFFERTY, 14
Do they borrow each other's skinny jeans? Proving a flair for fashion runs in the family, the actor and his son (mom is Jude's ex Sadie Frost) made a dashing duo in L.A.
WARREN BEATTY with BENJAMIN, 16
The teen-with his dad at the 2011 NBA All-Star game-clearly got a good helping of genes from mom Annette Bening too. He's the second oldest of their brood of four.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!