Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- American True Crime Writer Ann Rule Dies Aged 83
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- What Will Happen to Bobbi Kristina Brown's $20 Million Fortune
- Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Accomplish Longtime Dream – and Hang with Reese Witherspoon
- Watch Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Steam Up the Screen in New 'All Eyes on You' Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 27, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 25
Couples on the Beach
These Pairs Stay Fit with Water Sports, Tag-Team Workouts And, of Course, Long Walks by the Sea
The star, 38, is the slugger's type: "He is interested in athletic yet beautiful women," says a source close to Rodriguez, 35. "She's perfect for him."
Eddie Cibrian & LeAnn Rimes
Since her April nuptials with Cibrian, 38, Rimes's slimmer physique has come under fire. Still, "I'm in the healthiest place," says the singer, 28.
Kris Humphries & Kim Kardashian
In '08 Kardashian, 30, started working out daily. "I'd always ... lose motivation," she says. "I needed a workout buddy." She found one in NBA star fiance Kris Humphries, 26.
July 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!