Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Will Continue to Live Together
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Joe Manganiello Opens Up About His Battle with Addiction
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner: Inside the Final Weeks of Their Marriage
- Nick Gordon Assembles a High-Profile Legal Team as Bobbi Kristina Brown Remains in Hospice Care
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 27, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 25
Couples on the Beach
These Pairs Stay Fit with Water Sports, Tag-Team Workouts And, of Course, Long Walks by the Sea
The star, 38, is the slugger's type: "He is interested in athletic yet beautiful women," says a source close to Rodriguez, 35. "She's perfect for him."
Eddie Cibrian & LeAnn Rimes
Since her April nuptials with Cibrian, 38, Rimes's slimmer physique has come under fire. Still, "I'm in the healthiest place," says the singer, 28.
Kris Humphries & Kim Kardashian
In '08 Kardashian, 30, started working out daily. "I'd always ... lose motivation," she says. "I needed a workout buddy." She found one in NBA star fiance Kris Humphries, 26.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!