Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kevin McEnroe on His Mom Tatum O'Neal: I Thought She Was Choosing Drugs Over Us
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- FROM FORBES: Beyoncé, Angelina Jolie, Taylor Swift Make the List of the World's Most Powerful Women
- Mama June Shannon Mad Over TLC's 'Double Standard' for Not Canceling 19 Kids and Counting
- Teen Mom Beats the Odds, Becomes Valedictorian (Video)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 18, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 2
Drinks with ... Albie & Chris Manzo
What Do the Real Housewives of New Jersey Mama's Boys Discuss Over Beers? Their Bachelor Pad
For Caroline's boys, paying rent has only increased their sense of responsibility. "It's not like Jersey Shore over here," says Albie, who works with his brother marketing products like blk. black water. Yet Albie, 25, and Chris, 22, who share the apartment with roommate Greg Bennett, are quick to confirm that they are loving their bachelor lifestyle, which is featured on their Housewives spinoff web series Boys to Manzo. "It's a revolving door here," says Albie, who installed a red carpet in the apartment so guests "always feel like it's an event when they come."
After eight months living on their own, they've also come to appreciate the moments that remind them of home. "The best day we ever had was, we came back and mom and [their sister] Lauren had cooked, and everything was waiting for us," says Chris. "We were so happy we didn't have to fend for ourselves!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!