Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 25, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 3
10 Years in the Spotlight: Alicia Keys Looks Back
The New Wife and Mom-Who Just Released An Anniversary Edition of Her Smash 2001 Debut, Songs in a Minor-Shares Her Best Moments of a Decade on Top
2001 Her first No. 1 hit: "Fallin'" topped the charts for six weeks; PEOPLE named the fedora-wearing singer one of the year's breakthrough stars.
2002 Winning 5 Grammys: "I was like, 'Wow, what am I doing here?'" says Keys. "I was probably on level 50,000 vibrating the whole night. I couldn't believe it."
2002 Cofounding the Keep a Child Alive charity: "I've found so much more purpose in life," Keys says of establishing a charity to help children and families gain access to AIDS medicine.
2006 Her first trip to Egypt: Her three-week solo trek was "powerful," says Keys, who sailed the Nile. "It's why I named my son Egypt."
2007 Making her movie debut in Smokin' Aces: Called a "young Pam Grier" when it opened in 2006, Keys has since directed a short for Lifetime.
2009 Honoring Bill Clinton: "We felt super big league," says Keys of feting the ex-Prez at her Black Ball benefit.
2009 Creating an anthem for her hometown: "Empire State of Mind" (with fellow native Jay-Z) was a rocking homage to N.Y.C.
2010 Her wedding: "It was one of the best days of my life-I met my equal," she says of producer Kasseem "Swizz Beatz" Dean, 33.
The birth of her son: "I love to dress him!" Keys says of Egypt Daoud Dean, now 9 months. (Those are his velvet slippers.) "My life is a billion percent better because of him."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!