Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 25, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 3
10 Years in the Spotlight: Alicia Keys Looks Back
The New Wife and Mom-Who Just Released An Anniversary Edition of Her Smash 2001 Debut, Songs in a Minor-Shares Her Best Moments of a Decade on Top
2001 Her first No. 1 hit: "Fallin'" topped the charts for six weeks; PEOPLE named the fedora-wearing singer one of the year's breakthrough stars.
2002 Winning 5 Grammys: "I was like, 'Wow, what am I doing here?'" says Keys. "I was probably on level 50,000 vibrating the whole night. I couldn't believe it."
2002 Cofounding the Keep a Child Alive charity: "I've found so much more purpose in life," Keys says of establishing a charity to help children and families gain access to AIDS medicine.
2006 Her first trip to Egypt: Her three-week solo trek was "powerful," says Keys, who sailed the Nile. "It's why I named my son Egypt."
2007 Making her movie debut in Smokin' Aces: Called a "young Pam Grier" when it opened in 2006, Keys has since directed a short for Lifetime.
2009 Honoring Bill Clinton: "We felt super big league," says Keys of feting the ex-Prez at her Black Ball benefit.
2009 Creating an anthem for her hometown: "Empire State of Mind" (with fellow native Jay-Z) was a rocking homage to N.Y.C.
2010 Her wedding: "It was one of the best days of my life-I met my equal," she says of producer Kasseem "Swizz Beatz" Dean, 33.
The birth of her son: "I love to dress him!" Keys says of Egypt Daoud Dean, now 9 months. (Those are his velvet slippers.) "My life is a billion percent better because of him."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!