Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gunman Kills Man, Shoots Himself at Manhattan Home Depot, NYPD Says
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Ashley Wagner Makes History at Figure Skating Championship (VIDEO)
- Caution: These Super Bowl Dips Will Make You Melt
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of the Sundance Film Festival!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 05, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 9
Elizabeth Banks: One Last Thing
I'm constantly taking my ID and credit cards and putting them in cute evening purses. Then I leave them home and go to the Universal [Studios] gate and they ask for ID, and I don't have it. I'm like, "I've been in movies here, I swear."
LAST GREETING CARD I SENT ...
I only send actual snail mail to my niece and nephew because when you're a kid, it's really fun to get mail.
LAST DREAM I REMEMBER ...
I had a really cool dream that I was flying once. It was so cool, but when I visualize it, it kind of looks like a bad version of a Twilight movie.
LAST HANGOVER ...
I had two margaritas at dinner last night, and I have a 5-month-old son [Felix] who gets up at 5:30 a.m. I was like, "Whoooa!" That was too early for two margaritas. What was I thinking?
LAST GOOD NIGHT SLEEP ...
Write that I just laughed hysterically. I can already tell I won't sleep well for the next 18 years.
The new mom takes on family in the comedy Our Idiot Brother.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!