Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Ryan Seacrest's Knock Knock Live Canceled After Two Episodes
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Ice-T Voices Carebears and More on Jimmy Fallon
- One Direction Releases First New Music Since Zayn Malik's Departure
- Kylie Jenner Promotes Natural Butt Enhancing Product
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 05, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 9
Elizabeth Banks: One Last Thing
I'm constantly taking my ID and credit cards and putting them in cute evening purses. Then I leave them home and go to the Universal [Studios] gate and they ask for ID, and I don't have it. I'm like, "I've been in movies here, I swear."
LAST GREETING CARD I SENT ...
I only send actual snail mail to my niece and nephew because when you're a kid, it's really fun to get mail.
LAST DREAM I REMEMBER ...
I had a really cool dream that I was flying once. It was so cool, but when I visualize it, it kind of looks like a bad version of a Twilight movie.
LAST HANGOVER ...
I had two margaritas at dinner last night, and I have a 5-month-old son [Felix] who gets up at 5:30 a.m. I was like, "Whoooa!" That was too early for two margaritas. What was I thinking?
LAST GOOD NIGHT SLEEP ...
Write that I just laughed hysterically. I can already tell I won't sleep well for the next 18 years.
The new mom takes on family in the comedy Our Idiot Brother.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!