Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Journey Drummer Held Without Bail on Rape Charges: Deen Castronovo 'Quite Frankly, Is Unstable,' Says Prosecutor
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Jennifer Garner's Past Romances: A Love Life in the Spotlight
- In Their Own Words: Did Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Hint at Marriage Trouble?
- 5 Strangely Interesting Things We Learned From Hillary Clinton's Emails
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 05, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 9
Elizabeth Banks: One Last Thing
I'm constantly taking my ID and credit cards and putting them in cute evening purses. Then I leave them home and go to the Universal [Studios] gate and they ask for ID, and I don't have it. I'm like, "I've been in movies here, I swear."
LAST GREETING CARD I SENT ...
I only send actual snail mail to my niece and nephew because when you're a kid, it's really fun to get mail.
LAST DREAM I REMEMBER ...
I had a really cool dream that I was flying once. It was so cool, but when I visualize it, it kind of looks like a bad version of a Twilight movie.
LAST HANGOVER ...
I had two margaritas at dinner last night, and I have a 5-month-old son [Felix] who gets up at 5:30 a.m. I was like, "Whoooa!" That was too early for two margaritas. What was I thinking?
LAST GOOD NIGHT SLEEP ...
Write that I just laughed hysterically. I can already tell I won't sleep well for the next 18 years.
The new mom takes on family in the comedy Our Idiot Brother.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!