Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Concerts, on 'Complete Vocal Rest' Due to Vocal Cord Hemorrhage
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Tracy Morgan Visits Disney World as He Celebrates Daughter's Birthday
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner on Family Vacation After After Announcing Divorce
- Sean 'Diddy' Combs Won't Face Felony Charges Over UCLA Scuffle
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 05, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 9
The singer-and newlywed-says his signature dish is always a hit at parties, and 'it's not time consuming, so I can hang out with the guests'
ROSEMARY CHICKEN WINGS
Serves 2 to 4
2 lbs. chicken wings, wingtips removed and separated into 2 pieces
10 sprigs fresh rosemary
1 head unpeeled garlic, quartered
1 tsp. seasoned salt
½ tsp. lemon pepper
1 tbsp. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350. Put chicken wings, rosemary and garlic on a medium sheet pan. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, lemon pepper and olive oil. Toss together.
2. Bake for 35 minutes. Take the pan out of the oven and turn on the broiler. Remove garlic and rosemary and set aside. Broil wings until golden, about 5 minutes.
The new judge on Top Chef Just Desserts shares a favorite recipe that's 'just the thing to top off a late-summer backyard barbecue. It isn't messy or fussy'
BEST FRUIT COBBLER
4-5 cups sliced peaches (or nectarines)
¼ cup light brown sugar
1 tbsp. flour
1½ cups flour
1½ tsp. baking powder
¾ tsp. salt
1 tbsp. sugar
3¾ tbsp. cold butter, cut into cubes
Scant ¾ cup whole milk
1. Preheat oven to 425. Grease a deep 9-in. pie plate. Put fruit in a large bowl. Sprinkle with brown sugar and 1 tbsp. flour and stir gently. Set aside in refrigerator.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together 1½ cups flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. With your fingers or a pastry blender, mix in the butter to form a crumbly mixture. Add just enough milk to form a moist dough. Press the dough into the pie plate.
3. Pour fruit on top and bake for 40 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Top Chef Just Desserts airs Wednesdays at 10 P.M. ET/PT on Bravo
End of Summer
Three drink recipes from Silver, a celeb hot spot in Park City, Utah
SPOTTED AT SILVER
ASHTON KUTCHER & DEMI MOORE
Combine 3 tbsp. vodka, 1 tbsp. black cherry vodka and 2 smashed blackberries in an ice-filled shaker and shake vigorously. Serve straight up or on ice and garnish with 2 blackberries.
Combine 3 tbsp. gin, 2 fresh basil leaves, 1 sprig thyme, 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice, 1 dried red chili and 1 tbsp. simple syrup in an ice-filled shaker and shake vigorously. Strain into an ice-filled glass and garnish with a lime wedge and herbs.
Combine 3 tbsp. gin, 1 tbsp. Campari, 1 tsp. sweet vermouth and 1 tsp. simple syrup in an ice-filled shaker and shake. Strain into a glass over ice and garnish with 1 clementine wedge.
HOT DOG MANIA!
From cool toppings to famous fans, the latest dish on franks
Pink's Hot Dogs in L.A. named its Today Show Dog-two franks, mustard, onions, chili, cheese and guacamole-in honor of the show's ex-anchor, who once posed for a photo with owner Gloria Pink.
The PB Dog from Seattle's Po Dogs sits in a brioche bun and is topped with crunchy peanut butter, bananas and roasted peanuts. "It's the ultimate flavor-texture combination," says CEO Laura Olson.
The Modern Family star is a "big fan" of Loeb's Onion Crunch, founded by her boyfriend Nick Loeb. "I can't eat hot dogs without it now!" she says.
The Cooking Channel chef is a fan of the Slaw Dog from New York's Papaya King. "Hot frank, cool slaw and sweet pickles. Man, is that good!"
L.A.'s Coney Dog boasts a Hollywood pedigree (Adam Sandler is an investor). Its signature Coney Dog is topped with ground beef, diced raw onions and mustard.
- CONTRIBUTORS Liza Hamm,
- Thailan Pham,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Lesley Messer.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!