Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Timberlake Almost Stole Taylor Swift's iHeartRadio Award
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Justin Timberlake to Jessica Biel: 'I Can't Wait to See Our Greatest Creation Yet'
- Jamie Foxx's Joke About Bruce Jenner Falls Flat at iHeartRadio Awards
- Jeremy Piven: The Most Important Person in My Entourage Is …
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 05, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 9
Chely Wright: A New Start
The Gay Country Singer, Who Came Out Last Year, Finds Wedded Bliss with Lauren Blitzer
The Aug. 20 ceremony at Blitzer's aunt's farmhouse in Litchfield, Conn., was presided over by both a reverend and a rabbi, who asked the 215 guests to say "We bless you" to the brides. As her loved ones spoke in unison, Wright began to cry. When she finally found happiness with Blitzer, 30, right after coming out, she explains, "I think my family felt like they got me back." The Manhattan-based couple plan to wait before starting their own family-but not too long. Says Wright: "My mother-in-law says have a baby-we want no fewer than two-so that will be our job!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!