Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boyfriend of Slain Legal Diva Star Loredana Nesci Acted in Self-Defense, Attorney Says
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Gisele Bündchen Gets Back to Yoga After Allegedly Being Spotted in Burqa
- Defiant Valerie Harper Gives Update on Health: 'I Am Not, Nor Have I Been, in a Coma'
- Is Scott Disick Regretting Split with Kourtney Kardashian in New Photo: 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 05, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 9
Chely Wright: A New Start
The Gay Country Singer, Who Came Out Last Year, Finds Wedded Bliss with Lauren Blitzer
The Aug. 20 ceremony at Blitzer's aunt's farmhouse in Litchfield, Conn., was presided over by both a reverend and a rabbi, who asked the 215 guests to say "We bless you" to the brides. As her loved ones spoke in unison, Wright began to cry. When she finally found happiness with Blitzer, 30, right after coming out, she explains, "I think my family felt like they got me back." The Manhattan-based couple plan to wait before starting their own family-but not too long. Says Wright: "My mother-in-law says have a baby-we want no fewer than two-so that will be our job!"
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!