Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Score an Invite Inside Christian Grey's Seattle Apartment
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- With Teresa Giudice Locked Up, Is Bravo Looking for a New RHONJ Cast Member?
- McDonald's New Super Bowl Ad Says You Can Pay for Food With 'Lovin'
- What Will Biggest Loser Winner Toma Dobrosavljevic Do with His $250,000 Winnings?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 06:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 05, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 9
Chely Wright: A New Start
The Gay Country Singer, Who Came Out Last Year, Finds Wedded Bliss with Lauren Blitzer
The Aug. 20 ceremony at Blitzer's aunt's farmhouse in Litchfield, Conn., was presided over by both a reverend and a rabbi, who asked the 215 guests to say "We bless you" to the brides. As her loved ones spoke in unison, Wright began to cry. When she finally found happiness with Blitzer, 30, right after coming out, she explains, "I think my family felt like they got me back." The Manhattan-based couple plan to wait before starting their own family-but not too long. Says Wright: "My mother-in-law says have a baby-we want no fewer than two-so that will be our job!"
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!