Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Five Surprising Facts About Kevin McEnroe's New Novel
- The Best Photos from the Week of May 25- June 1, 2015
- Jason Derulo on Life as a Bachelor – It Includes Lots of Massage!
- Caitlyn Jenner's Facial Feminization Surgery: All About the Procedure – and What It Involves
- Chelsea Clinton: One of Oscar de la Renta's Last Dresses Was for Baby Charlotte
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 22, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 7
Jayma Mays: One Last Thing
I say something bad every day, but I like to swear sparingly because it has more impact. I cussed at my kitty last night because she got stuck in a tree. That was a fun couple of hours.
LAST TIME I GOT MAD ...
I accidentally pulled in the out lane at the post office, and a lady started screaming and giving me the bird, so I gave her the bird. I felt horrible for 24 hours. My fingers are small, so maybe she didn't even see my bird.
LAST INJURY I HAD ...
I'm constantly bumping and banging into things. I have a bruise on my leg right now from bumping into a table. Do you want anything bigger?
LAST TIME I LAUGHED ...
Last night. I was watching Ellen DeGeneres's Here and Now stand-up comedy. I've probably watched it a hundred times, and every time I laugh like a maniacal crazy person.
LAST THING I LOST ...
I used to lose my keys a lot. So now when I come home-it's routine-I put my keys in the key bowl. It kinda sounds like I'm a swinger, but I'm not.
Catch Mays as the human star of The Smurfs and on Glee this fall.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!