Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boyfriend of Slain Legal Diva Star Loredana Nesci Acted in Self-Defense, Attorney Says
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Gisele Bündchen Gets Back to Yoga After Allegedly Being Spotted in Burqa
- Defiant Valerie Harper Gives Update on Health: 'I Am Not, Nor Have I Been, in a Coma'
- Is Scott Disick Regretting Split with Kourtney Kardashian in New Photo: 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 22, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 7
Starr Family: Making Moves
To Improve Their Health, the Starrs Made a Crucial Decision and Moved to a Place Where Good Choices Are a Way of Life
But nothing prepared the Starrs for the culture shock they experienced last August when they moved to the city known for being active and health conscious. "In San Jose it was a ritual that Greg and Connor go for donuts every Saturday and Sunday morning. In Boulder there are no donut shops! That was the bad habit they broke," says Sherial, who now makes fruit smoothies for her boys' breakfasts. Sherial also recruited the help of nutritionist Sue Van Raes, who taught the family how to make healthy meals and snacks (hello, kale chips!). "We spend less because we eat at home," says Sherial. "And we're more conscious of where our food comes from."
They're also more aware of how to burn any extra calories. "Everyone wears sportswear here because it's always, 'Let's go hiking!'" says Sherial, who goes on a 3½ -mile walk with the family every night and is now 11 lbs. lighter. Her husband, meanwhile, has lost 15 lbs. and gotten his blood pressure under control. "Fitness has become part of our life," says Sherial. "We'll never be couch potatoes again."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!