Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bristol Palin Shares Pic of Six-Month Baby Bump: 'Feeling Like a Tannnkk'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Widow of Murdered Illinois Police Officer Speaks: He Was My World, My Hero
- Emma Thompson on Anyone Who Says She's Too Old: 'Do You Want to Go Take a Flying Leap?'
- Find Out What Dustin Lynch Crossed Off His New York City Bucket List Today
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 22, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 7
Starr Family: Making Moves
To Improve Their Health, the Starrs Made a Crucial Decision and Moved to a Place Where Good Choices Are a Way of Life
But nothing prepared the Starrs for the culture shock they experienced last August when they moved to the city known for being active and health conscious. "In San Jose it was a ritual that Greg and Connor go for donuts every Saturday and Sunday morning. In Boulder there are no donut shops! That was the bad habit they broke," says Sherial, who now makes fruit smoothies for her boys' breakfasts. Sherial also recruited the help of nutritionist Sue Van Raes, who taught the family how to make healthy meals and snacks (hello, kale chips!). "We spend less because we eat at home," says Sherial. "And we're more conscious of where our food comes from."
They're also more aware of how to burn any extra calories. "Everyone wears sportswear here because it's always, 'Let's go hiking!'" says Sherial, who goes on a 3½ -mile walk with the family every night and is now 11 lbs. lighter. Her husband, meanwhile, has lost 15 lbs. and gotten his blood pressure under control. "Fitness has become part of our life," says Sherial. "We'll never be couch potatoes again."
September 02, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!