Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Who Paired Up, Who Broke Down – and Who Went to the Hospital
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Isn't Ready to 'Expose' Herself in a Swimsuit
- Watch Rachel Dratch Turn a Dull Den into the Most Fun Room in the House
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 22, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 7
10-Year-Old Model: Too Sexy Too Soon?
French Fashion Plate Thylane Blondeau Sparks Controversy with Photos Some Critics Call Tres Risque
For Loubry, a former TV personality, the negative attention has been devastating. "I'm completely distressed for my daughter Thylane, who was asked to play dress-up with her friends," Loubry tells PEOPLE. "This was a photo shoot at which there was no discomfort, no controversy, no ulterior motive. It's a terrible thing to take this photo out of its context and attack my daughter." Since the uproar Loubry shut down Thylane's Facebook page and has holed up in the family's home, where she raises her daughter and son Aryton, 4. (Dad is retired soccer star Patrick Blondeau, 43.) "Veronika has been anguished," says a family friend. "She is doing everything to protect her child."
That's been the goal since Thylane started modeling at age 4. She has since walked the runway for Jean Paul Gaultier, but "she never misses school for work," says the family friend. "She's an ordinary little girl. She studies ballet. She plays with Barbies." As for her modeling career? "Her parents will decide whether to slow down or even stop her career in light of what's happened. They want to do what is right for their daughter."
- with Peter Mikelbank/Paris,
- Thailan Pham/Los Angeles.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!