Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Legend Introduces Baby Luna to His Grandmother in a Sweet Instagram Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Baby Daddy' Scott Disick a Happy 33rd Birthday – See Her TBT Photo
- What Does the Inspector General's Report on Hillary Clinton's Emails Really Mean?
- Sam Claflin Spills About Behind-the-Scenes Pranks With Me Before You Co-star Emilia Clarke: 'I Made Her Think I Was Deeply Offended'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
They're Matches Made in Fashion Heaven. Check Out the Celebs Who Seem to Have Identical Closets
MADONNA, 53 & LADY GAGA, 25
Cone bras. Armadillo shoes. No pants. These edgy pop icons share a love for avant-garde fashion. "I can see myself in Lady Gaga," Madonna has said.
REESE WITHERSPOON, 35 & EMMA STONE, 22
The mom of two and The Help star know how to pull together an effortless-yet polished-daytime look for running errands around town.
JENNIFER LOPEZ, 42 & MINKA KELLY, 31
These ladies play up their feminine assets in figure-skimming dresses. Plus, "I'm just one of those people who loves walking in heels," Lopez has said.
ELLE MACPHERSON, 48 & VANESSA HUDGENS, 22
The supermodel and the Sucker Punch star share the same look, which Hudgens dubbed "New Age bohemian."
ELLEN DEGENERES, 53 & JANELLE MONAE, 25
The TV host gravitates towards tailored suits, while the singer-who has "always taken to uniforms"-performs in a white shirt and black tie.
BLAKE LIVELY, 24 & CATE BLANCHETT, 42
These designer darlings have inside connections: Lively is Karl Lagerfeld's muse, and Blanchett regularly wears Armani and Givenchy (below) on the red carpet.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!