Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- LeBron James, Gregg Popovich and NFL Teams React to Colin Kaepernick's National Anthem Protests
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Dateline Turns 25! See Which Celebs Are Obsessed with the Show
- North Carolina Parents Fight to Find a Cure for Their Baby Girl's Rare Disease: 'We Want Her to Have a Future'
- Melania Trump's $2,645 Presidential Debate Dress Is a Fashion Faceoff!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
They're Matches Made in Fashion Heaven. Check Out the Celebs Who Seem to Have Identical Closets
MADONNA, 53 & LADY GAGA, 25
Cone bras. Armadillo shoes. No pants. These edgy pop icons share a love for avant-garde fashion. "I can see myself in Lady Gaga," Madonna has said.
REESE WITHERSPOON, 35 & EMMA STONE, 22
The mom of two and The Help star know how to pull together an effortless-yet polished-daytime look for running errands around town.
JENNIFER LOPEZ, 42 & MINKA KELLY, 31
These ladies play up their feminine assets in figure-skimming dresses. Plus, "I'm just one of those people who loves walking in heels," Lopez has said.
ELLE MACPHERSON, 48 & VANESSA HUDGENS, 22
The supermodel and the Sucker Punch star share the same look, which Hudgens dubbed "New Age bohemian."
ELLEN DEGENERES, 53 & JANELLE MONAE, 25
The TV host gravitates towards tailored suits, while the singer-who has "always taken to uniforms"-performs in a white shirt and black tie.
BLAKE LIVELY, 24 & CATE BLANCHETT, 42
These designer darlings have inside connections: Lively is Karl Lagerfeld's muse, and Blanchett regularly wears Armani and Givenchy (below) on the red carpet.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!