Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
- WATCH: Christina Applegate Gets Emotional About Daughter Sadie: 'I Love My Kid' More Than I Thought 'Is Humanly Possible'
- The Truth Behind Lauren Conrad's Famous Mascara Tears from The Hills
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
Best Dressed Couples
On the Red Carpet or Hanging Out, These Pairs Are Designed for Each Other
BRAD PITT & ANGELINA JOLIE
These two Cannes do no wrong. At the Palais des Festivals premiere of The Tree of Life, he wore Tom Ford and she dazzled in Atelier Versace.
CAMILA ALVES & MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY
They turned heads in a KAUFMANFRANCO gown and Dolce & Gabbana tux at the Vanity Fair Oscar bash.
SELENA GOMEZ & JUSTIN BIEBER
On their first big public date, he matched his pocket square to her Dolce & Gabbana gown and Judith Leiber clutch at the Vanity Fair Oscar party.
KATY PERRY & RUSSELL BRAND
They complemented each other's quirkiness in a Jeremy Scott mini and a deconstructed tux at the MTV Europe Music Awards.
Leather and Layers!
HALLE BERRY & OLIVIER MARTINEZ
In her AllSaints tailcoat and his leather jacket, they went for a casual stroll in Paris on Sept. 3.
Polished and Proper!
DUCHESS KATE & PRINCE WILLIAM
Perfectly presentable at a California polo match in July, she wore Jenny Packham.
GWEN STEFANI & GAVIN ROSSDALE
Best dressed in distressed denim, the pop pair stepped out in London in May.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!