Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
Best Dressed Couples
On the Red Carpet or Hanging Out, These Pairs Are Designed for Each Other
BRAD PITT & ANGELINA JOLIE
These two Cannes do no wrong. At the Palais des Festivals premiere of The Tree of Life, he wore Tom Ford and she dazzled in Atelier Versace.
CAMILA ALVES & MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY
They turned heads in a KAUFMANFRANCO gown and Dolce & Gabbana tux at the Vanity Fair Oscar bash.
SELENA GOMEZ & JUSTIN BIEBER
On their first big public date, he matched his pocket square to her Dolce & Gabbana gown and Judith Leiber clutch at the Vanity Fair Oscar party.
KATY PERRY & RUSSELL BRAND
They complemented each other's quirkiness in a Jeremy Scott mini and a deconstructed tux at the MTV Europe Music Awards.
Leather and Layers!
HALLE BERRY & OLIVIER MARTINEZ
In her AllSaints tailcoat and his leather jacket, they went for a casual stroll in Paris on Sept. 3.
Polished and Proper!
DUCHESS KATE & PRINCE WILLIAM
Perfectly presentable at a California polo match in July, she wore Jenny Packham.
GWEN STEFANI & GAVIN ROSSDALE
Best dressed in distressed denim, the pop pair stepped out in London in May.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!