- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Twitter Flooded with Show of Support for Harrison Ford After Plane Crash
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
Most Memorable Style Moments
Seven Surprising Celebrity Twists in 2011's Fashion News
Andrej Pejic was Jean Paul Gaultier's runway bride, Isis King (above) returns as a Top Model all-star this month, and Lea T. (right) booked Rio fashion week.
Galliano's Big Fall
John Galliano lost his post at Dior and was found guilty of making anti-Semitic remarks outside a cafe in Paris.
Royal Wedding Showstopper
Princess Beatrice's hat! The Philip Treacy fascinator was later auctioned for charity on eBay for $131,648.
Angelina's Natural Beauty
No airbrushing needed! A stunning Angelina Jolie appears in a Louis Vuitton ad in her own clothes and virtually no makeup.
Rihanna's Crimson Coif
Rihanna took us on a roller-coaster ride of red for 13 months.
Sharing Face Time!
His 'N' Hers Tees
Saved by the Bell fan? Justin Bieber proudly sported a Kelly Kapowski shirt on the red carpet. A flattered Tiffani Thiessen gave the singer a similar shout-out four days later.
Abercrombie's Sticky Situation
Abercrombie & Fitch offered to pay Mike "the Situation" Sorrentino for not wearing their threads.
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!