Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Which Breaking Bad Star is Headed to CBS?
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Suge Knight Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run After Allegedly Getting Into Brawl on Film Set
- What's Blue, Green & Frozen All Over? Starbucks's New Super Bowl Drink
- Bernese Puppy Goes for a Slo-Mo Ride on the Ice
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
Most Memorable Style Moments
Seven Surprising Celebrity Twists in 2011's Fashion News
Andrej Pejic was Jean Paul Gaultier's runway bride, Isis King (above) returns as a Top Model all-star this month, and Lea T. (right) booked Rio fashion week.
Galliano's Big Fall
John Galliano lost his post at Dior and was found guilty of making anti-Semitic remarks outside a cafe in Paris.
Royal Wedding Showstopper
Princess Beatrice's hat! The Philip Treacy fascinator was later auctioned for charity on eBay for $131,648.
Angelina's Natural Beauty
No airbrushing needed! A stunning Angelina Jolie appears in a Louis Vuitton ad in her own clothes and virtually no makeup.
Rihanna's Crimson Coif
Rihanna took us on a roller-coaster ride of red for 13 months.
Sharing Face Time!
His 'N' Hers Tees
Saved by the Bell fan? Justin Bieber proudly sported a Kelly Kapowski shirt on the red carpet. A flattered Tiffani Thiessen gave the singer a similar shout-out four days later.
Abercrombie's Sticky Situation
Abercrombie & Fitch offered to pay Mike "the Situation" Sorrentino for not wearing their threads.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!