Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus Remembers the Summer of Josh Duggar, Kim Davis, Rachel Dolezal and More in SNL Monologue
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- SNL: Kate McKinnon's Faux Hillary Jokes with the Real Clinton About Not Supporting Gay Marriage Sooner
- Meet the Therouxs! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Make First Joint Public Appearance as a Married Couple
- Barack & Michelle Obama's Cutest White House Moments, Ranked
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
They're 22, 21 and 20. They're Burning Hot. and They're Fashion Plates!
Her personality-and wardrobe-have oomph! Stone, 22, told Teen Vogue she likes "whimsical" designs and told E! being a style star is "surreal."
In Giambattista Valli at a premiere in New York
In Azzaro on David Letterman in New York
In Dolce & Gabbana on The Tonight Show
In Bottega Veneta at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards in Universal City
Roberts, 20, admits, "I love shopping!" She glows in dresses "with a little softness and romance," explains her stylist Emily Current, of the styling team Current Elliot. "And she knows how to work a strapless number!"
In Kate Spade New York in West Hollywood
In Marchesa at a film premiere in New York
In Temperley London in New York
Brit It girl Watson, 21, is fearless about fashion. After drastically chopping her hair off when Harry Potter wrapped "because I just needed a change," she was named Elle Style Icon in London in February. "I get so much pleasure from fashion," she said, accepting her award. "Fashion is an incredible tool of change."
In Bottega Veneta at a premiere in New York
In Balmain on David Letterman in New York
In Alexander McQueen at the GQ Men of the Year Awards in London
In Hakaan at the Elle Style Awards in London
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!