Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
They Suffered ... for Fashion!
How Much Pain Would You Endure? These Stars' Required Attention!
Beyonce's Emilio Pucci mermaid gown was so tight, she had to be helped up the stairs at the Met Ball in May.
Lady Gaga's Pleaser boots and pianos don't mix.
She fractured a Toe!
Back in June Aretha Franklin tripped over her Jimmy Choo heel in a hotel room in Dallas. Her penance? A decidedly unstylish foot brace.
She went to the Hospital!
Joan Collins, 78, left the Vanity Fair Oscar party in an ambulance. "I made the wrong decision to wear a very tight dress and had something rather like a Victorian swoon," she explained.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!