Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Here Comes the Bride-to-Be! Reese Witherspoon Offers to Throw Sofia Vergara's Bachelorette Party
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 27- May 3, 2015
- Serial Stowaway Marilyn Hartman Arrested Again at Chicago's O'Hare Airport
- Jesse Matthew Jr. Faces the Death Penalty in the Hannah Graham Case
- James Corden Becomes a Human Piñata for Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting and LL Cool J (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
They Suffered ... for Fashion!
How Much Pain Would You Endure? These Stars' Required Attention!
Beyonce's Emilio Pucci mermaid gown was so tight, she had to be helped up the stairs at the Met Ball in May.
Lady Gaga's Pleaser boots and pianos don't mix.
She fractured a Toe!
Back in June Aretha Franklin tripped over her Jimmy Choo heel in a hotel room in Dallas. Her penance? A decidedly unstylish foot brace.
She went to the Hospital!
Joan Collins, 78, left the Vanity Fair Oscar party in an ambulance. "I made the wrong decision to wear a very tight dress and had something rather like a Victorian swoon," she explained.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!