Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- And the New Miss Universe Is ...
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- The SAG Awards Brought Together Our Favorite '90s Crushes
- VIDEO: Watch Those As the World Turns Scenes Julianne Moore Mentioned in Her SAG Awards Speech
- Viola Davis Calls Out 4-Year-Old Daughter in Heartfelt SAG Speech
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 03:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
They Suffered ... for Fashion!
How Much Pain Would You Endure? These Stars' Required Attention!
Beyonce's Emilio Pucci mermaid gown was so tight, she had to be helped up the stairs at the Met Ball in May.
Lady Gaga's Pleaser boots and pianos don't mix.
She fractured a Toe!
Back in June Aretha Franklin tripped over her Jimmy Choo heel in a hotel room in Dallas. Her penance? A decidedly unstylish foot brace.
She went to the Hospital!
Joan Collins, 78, left the Vanity Fair Oscar party in an ambulance. "I made the wrong decision to wear a very tight dress and had something rather like a Victorian swoon," she explained.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!