Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nearly 30 Years After Brutal Killing, Authorities Reopen Cold Case of Denise Porter
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- North Korea Experiences Severe Internet Outages Following Sony Cyber Attack
- From EW: J.K. Rowling Finally Gives Harry Potter Fans What They Want
- The Bachelor's Chris Soules: 'I'm in Love!'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 06:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
They Suffered ... for Fashion!
How Much Pain Would You Endure? These Stars' Required Attention!
Beyonce's Emilio Pucci mermaid gown was so tight, she had to be helped up the stairs at the Met Ball in May.
Lady Gaga's Pleaser boots and pianos don't mix.
She fractured a Toe!
Back in June Aretha Franklin tripped over her Jimmy Choo heel in a hotel room in Dallas. Her penance? A decidedly unstylish foot brace.
She went to the Hospital!
Joan Collins, 78, left the Vanity Fair Oscar party in an ambulance. "I made the wrong decision to wear a very tight dress and had something rather like a Victorian swoon," she explained.
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!