Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miss Marple Actress Geraldine McEwan Dies at 82
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Stars Rally Around Bobbi Kristina Brown
- It's Kerry Washington's Birthday – Let's Look Back at Her Transformation
- Which Royal Spouse Will Star in a Reality Show?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
They Suffered ... for Fashion!
How Much Pain Would You Endure? These Stars' Required Attention!
Beyonce's Emilio Pucci mermaid gown was so tight, she had to be helped up the stairs at the Met Ball in May.
Lady Gaga's Pleaser boots and pianos don't mix.
She fractured a Toe!
Back in June Aretha Franklin tripped over her Jimmy Choo heel in a hotel room in Dallas. Her penance? A decidedly unstylish foot brace.
She went to the Hospital!
Joan Collins, 78, left the Vanity Fair Oscar party in an ambulance. "I made the wrong decision to wear a very tight dress and had something rather like a Victorian swoon," she explained.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!