Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Charlie Sheen's Daughters Are All Grown-Up in Smiley Family Photo – See the Sweet Pic!
- Read the Cover Story: Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: How I Finally Found Happiness
- WATCH: Taylor Lautner Is 'Basically Female Viagra' in Scream Queens Season 2
- Kourtney Kardashian Supports Sister Kim's Social Media Smackdown on Taylor Swift: 'The Truth Is the Truth'
- WATCH: Rob Lowe Is Self-Deprecating – and Buck Naked – in Roast Promo Parodying His '80s Sex Tape
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
Best (+ Worst!) Dressed '11
These Glittering Gowns Shimmered, Sparkled and Stood Out Above the Rest on the Red Carpet
BEST TULLE in a Marchesa gown and Neil Lane diamonds at the Oscars in L.A.
BEST HALTER in a L.A.M.B. gown at the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala in Antibes, France.
BEST DRAPING in an Atelier Versace gown and Salvatore Ferragamo pumps at The Tourist premiere in N.Y.C.
BEST BALL GOWN in a Marchesa gown and Tiffany & Co. jewelry at the Golden Globes in L.A.
BEST METALLIC in a Calvin Klein Collection gown and Louis Vuitton jewels at the Oscars in L.A.
BEST EMBELLISHMENT in a Jason Wu gown and Van Cleef & Arpels diamonds at the Met Gala in N.Y.C.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!