Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Dan Deacon on Touring with Miley Cyrus: She's Surprisingly 'Down to Earth'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Miranda Lambert Heads Home to Texas for Thanksgiving: 'Nothing Beats a Note from Mom'
- All Grown Up: How Sasha and Malia Obama Have Changed Since Dad Took Office
- VIDEO: Eagles of Death Metal Recall Horror of Paris Terror Attacks: We 'Immediately Knew Something Was Wrong'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
Best (+ Worst!) Dressed '11
These Glittering Gowns Shimmered, Sparkled and Stood Out Above the Rest on the Red Carpet
BEST TULLE in a Marchesa gown and Neil Lane diamonds at the Oscars in L.A.
BEST HALTER in a L.A.M.B. gown at the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala in Antibes, France.
BEST DRAPING in an Atelier Versace gown and Salvatore Ferragamo pumps at The Tourist premiere in N.Y.C.
BEST BALL GOWN in a Marchesa gown and Tiffany & Co. jewelry at the Golden Globes in L.A.
BEST METALLIC in a Calvin Klein Collection gown and Louis Vuitton jewels at the Oscars in L.A.
BEST EMBELLISHMENT in a Jason Wu gown and Van Cleef & Arpels diamonds at the Met Gala in N.Y.C.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!