Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian West Takes New Orleans in a Mardi Gras Mask
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Taylor Swift Reveals Her Squad Has 'Dated the Same People' as She Graces the Cover of Vanity Fair
- Mississippi Firefighter Allegedly Waited Outside Courthouse to Kill Man He Believed Shot His Mother
- Barred from the Funeral, Nick Gordon Honored Bobbi Kristina Brown at the Beach, Mother Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
Bright Colors Made a Comeback, and These Stars Wore Them Best
BEST SCOOP NECK in a Calvin Klein Collection gown at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards.
BEST DRAPING in a Michael Kors gown and Jimmy Choo heels at the second annual amfAR Inspiration Gala.
BEST HEMLINE in a Juan Carlos Obando gown and Brian Atwood heels at the L.A. Rise of the Planet of the Apes premiere.
August 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!