Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why 'Happily Married' Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Doesn't Wear a Wedding Ring
- Read the Cover Story:
Josh Duggar's Shocking Double Life
- 8 Great Parody Videos of VMA Nominees You Have to Watch Before Sunday
- Watch Ronda Rousey's Fierce New Carl's Jr. Ad
- Simon Cowell Calls One Direction Break 'Healthy': 'I Don't Know If They're Definitely Going to Split Up'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
Bright Colors Made a Comeback, and These Stars Wore Them Best
BEST SCOOP NECK in a Calvin Klein Collection gown at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards.
BEST DRAPING in a Michael Kors gown and Jimmy Choo heels at the second annual amfAR Inspiration Gala.
BEST HEMLINE in a Juan Carlos Obando gown and Brian Atwood heels at the L.A. Rise of the Planet of the Apes premiere.
August 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!