Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: This Ride Is Snow Joke
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- One Direction Style Facts You Need to Know (Like Why Harry Styles Never Buttons His Shirts)
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
Bright Colors Made a Comeback, and These Stars Wore Them Best
BEST SCOOP NECK in a Calvin Klein Collection gown at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards.
BEST DRAPING in a Michael Kors gown and Jimmy Choo heels at the second annual amfAR Inspiration Gala.
BEST HEMLINE in a Juan Carlos Obando gown and Brian Atwood heels at the L.A. Rise of the Planet of the Apes premiere.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!