Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kellan Lutz Does Crazy Workout Hanging Off a Cliff, Warns 'Don't Try This at Home'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- High School Throws Tom Hanks-Themed Homecoming, Hanks Vows to Contribute
- Steven Spielberg: The Age of Hollywood Superhero Blockbusters Won't Last Forever
- Josh Gad to Play Roger Ebert in Film About the Making of Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
Though These Looks Are Tough to Pull Off, Some Stars Managed While Others Missed the Mark
One class act, one lounge act. Sandra Bullock dazzles in Lanvin; Marcia Cross shines blindingly bright.
Kim Kardashian drowns in her bold jumpsuit; Rose Byrne comes alive in her flattering Dolce & Gabbana.
Deena Nicole Cortese's skintight onesie? Not so fresh. Elle Fanning's Dolce & Gabbana? Fun and refreshing.
Nicole Richie, when did you get so sexy? (You rock that Halston!) Ciara, what time does the circus start?
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!