Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Pharmaceutical Exec Sentenced to 18 Years for Killing 8-Year-Old Autistic Son
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Is That Ben Affleck Battling the Joker on the Suicide Squad Set?
- Machine Gun Kelly on Dating Amber Rose: 'It Wasn't Anything I Planned'
- In Their Own Words: 3 Signs of Trouble Between The Bachelor's Chris & Whitney
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
Though These Looks Are Tough to Pull Off, Some Stars Managed While Others Missed the Mark
One class act, one lounge act. Sandra Bullock dazzles in Lanvin; Marcia Cross shines blindingly bright.
Kim Kardashian drowns in her bold jumpsuit; Rose Byrne comes alive in her flattering Dolce & Gabbana.
Deena Nicole Cortese's skintight onesie? Not so fresh. Elle Fanning's Dolce & Gabbana? Fun and refreshing.
Nicole Richie, when did you get so sexy? (You rock that Halston!) Ciara, what time does the circus start?
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!