Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
Though These Looks Are Tough to Pull Off, Some Stars Managed While Others Missed the Mark
One class act, one lounge act. Sandra Bullock dazzles in Lanvin; Marcia Cross shines blindingly bright.
Kim Kardashian drowns in her bold jumpsuit; Rose Byrne comes alive in her flattering Dolce & Gabbana.
Deena Nicole Cortese's skintight onesie? Not so fresh. Elle Fanning's Dolce & Gabbana? Fun and refreshing.
Nicole Richie, when did you get so sexy? (You rock that Halston!) Ciara, what time does the circus start?
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!