Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Are Engaged
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Hilary Duff's Super-Thick Geek Chic Glasses: Obsessed or Hot Mess?
- Oakland Raiders Lineman Donates Game Check to 4-Year-Old with Heart Condition
- Having 'Mad Respect' for Santa and Other Country Stars' Christmas Gift Memories
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 11:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 19, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 11
Ellen Degeneres: One Last Thing
That would be my wife, Portia [de Rossi]. We kiss each other good night every night and good morning every morning. We've been married three years, so I don't even have to brush my teeth first.
LAST TIME I HELPED A STRANGER ...
I hope I'm always helping. I don't know if I've broken up a fight like Ryan Gosling, but I would if I saw one.
LAST SPLURGE ...
We threw a pretty great anniversary party. Joshua Radin sang a song he wrote for us, and Portia hired skywriters to do a "three" in the sky. It was no Kardashian wedding, but it was really beautiful.
LAST THING I ATE ...
Now, I'm having a kale, mango and almond milk shake. If I know it's good for me, I'll drink it or eat it. I don't care about taste as much.
LAST TIME I CURSED ...
Probably imitating someone who was cursing. I do curse if there's a reason to. If I knock my knee into something really hard, there's going to be a curse word, you know? I'm not going to say, "Darn!"
The talk show host is back for her ninth season on Sept. 12.
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!