- Rocky Fans Will Love the Tribute to Previous Sylvester Stallone Films in New Trailer for Creed
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Brooke Burke-Charvet Is 'Honest' with Her Kids About Work-Life Struggle
- Walmart Apologizes for Making ISIS Cake After Refusing Confederate Flag Cake
- The Craziest Foods at the 2015 Iowa and Minnesota State Fairs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- September 19, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 11
Ellen Degeneres: One Last Thing
That would be my wife, Portia [de Rossi]. We kiss each other good night every night and good morning every morning. We've been married three years, so I don't even have to brush my teeth first.
LAST TIME I HELPED A STRANGER ...
I hope I'm always helping. I don't know if I've broken up a fight like Ryan Gosling, but I would if I saw one.
LAST SPLURGE ...
We threw a pretty great anniversary party. Joshua Radin sang a song he wrote for us, and Portia hired skywriters to do a "three" in the sky. It was no Kardashian wedding, but it was really beautiful.
LAST THING I ATE ...
Now, I'm having a kale, mango and almond milk shake. If I know it's good for me, I'll drink it or eat it. I don't care about taste as much.
LAST TIME I CURSED ...
Probably imitating someone who was cursing. I do curse if there's a reason to. If I knock my knee into something really hard, there's going to be a curse word, you know? I'm not going to say, "Darn!"
The talk show host is back for her ninth season on Sept. 12.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!