Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- San Antonio Man Buys Pools For West Side Families After Facebook User Mocks Photo of Kids' Makeshift Swimming Pool
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Newly Single Ariel Winter Shares Naked Bathtub Photo: 'Relax Everyone I'm Wearing Lady Bit Pasties'
- Human Body Parts Wash Ashore Rio Beach Near Olympic Volleyball Site
- Ariana Grande Reunites with Her Victorious Co-Stars – See the Pic!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
Where Did They Go Wrong?
A Detailed Breakdown of Celebrity Fashion Risks Gone Awry
Seeing spots? This is taking the leopard-print trend one step too far.
Which schoolgirl was clobbered for this Hello Kitty bag?
Not hot: boots that resemble a poodle fresh from the groomer.
Elton John called from 1975. He wants his glasses back.
2. Suit jacket
Step right up! Turns out Arquette is a celeb by day, carnival barker by night.
Does Dancing with the Stars allow tap dancing?
She's on a one-woman mission to bring back the Roaring Twenties.
Collar and cuffs, courtesy Rockettes.
Open-toe shoes paired with arctic fur? Time to check the weather forecast.
There's got to be a better way to make a political statement.
Put it back in the tablecloth drawer.
Leave the cowboy boots home on the range-unless it's necessary to mount a steed in the middle of New York City.
Gene Simmons and the guys from KISS are peeved about the trademark infringement.
2. Arm warmers
Looks like the airport body scanner left a mark.
It's always embarrassing when no one points out a pantyhose run.
His hairdresser obviously draws great inspiration from the works of Dr. Seuss.
Wow, a teal hombre fur shrug. At least the purse matches.
Pajama jeans! Somebody's been watching late-night TV.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!