Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The SAG Dresses That We Can't Take Our Eyes Off Of
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- See the Most Stunning Red Carpet Arrivals from the SAG Awards
- Who in the Cast of Girls Is Most Likely to Steal Food – or Break Wind?
- See the Full House Cast Reunite – And Sing the Theme Song!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 12
One Last Thing: Sarah Jessica Parker
My [2-year-old twin] daughters' dinner, which would have been tofu hot dogs, frozen organic peas, yogurt, applesauce, some zucchini maybe and a pretzel rod. They eat very well. Tabitha prefers a Mediterranean diet and eats pounds of olives. And now Loretta's like, "I yike oyives too!"
LAST DATE NIGHT I HAD ...
[My husband] Matthew [Broderick] and I went to a play and had dinner-pasta, salad and wine-which we thoroughly enjoyed because we were alone!
LAST BIG TRIP I TOOK ...
My son [James Wilkie, 8] and I went to China in July. We walked the Great Wall together and, when I was working, he went to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. He proved to be a great traveler and such good company.
LAST ITEM I BOUGHT ...
Vintage Fisher-Price toys on Etsy and eBay for the little ones. I'm nostalgic!
LAST DESSERT I ATE ...
We had cheesecake at a photo shoot yesterday. It was excellent. And I aim to eat a Reese's Cup or a 3 Musketeers bar today. That's my goal.
Parker's film I Don't Know How She Does It hits theaters Sept. 16.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!