Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Britney Spears on Embracing Life in Her 30s: 'My 20s Were Horrible!'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Bryan Cranston, Susan Lucci and More React to All My Children Creator Agnes Nixon's Death
- Donald Trump on Alicia Machado's Miss Universe Reign: 'I Saved Her Job'
- José Fernández's Pregnant Girlfriend Maria Arias Makes First Public Appearance Since His Death at Memorial Service
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 03, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 13
Cheryl Burke: One Last Thing
It was in a Las Vegas restaurant. They should not put a bathroom by a kitchen where they are spilling stuff. I slipped in heels and it was painful-and I was on a date, so it was pretty embarrassing.
LAST TIME YOU CRIED ...
When my sister Nicole left for college. I hate that she's living in the dorms. I wish she was living with me.
LAST PERSON TO STEP ON YOUR TOES ...
My partner Rob [Kardashian]! And I step on his toes when he goes the wrong way. It happens all the time. It's part of the job.
LAST COMPLIMENT ...
I got a spray tan, and my friend was like, 'Your tan looks amazing!' The tone and color were perfect. I'm obsessed with spray tanning. I'm definitely tan-orexic.
LAST DREAM I HAD ...
That I ran into DJ Pauly D from Jersey Shore. All of a sudden my car was gone, and he was trying to help me find it. It was strange that I was dreaming about one of the Jersey Shore kids. I guess you could call it a nightmare, right?
Burke is hoofing her way through ABC's Dancing with the Stars.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!