Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 03, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 13
Cheryl Burke: One Last Thing
It was in a Las Vegas restaurant. They should not put a bathroom by a kitchen where they are spilling stuff. I slipped in heels and it was painful-and I was on a date, so it was pretty embarrassing.
LAST TIME YOU CRIED ...
When my sister Nicole left for college. I hate that she's living in the dorms. I wish she was living with me.
LAST PERSON TO STEP ON YOUR TOES ...
My partner Rob [Kardashian]! And I step on his toes when he goes the wrong way. It happens all the time. It's part of the job.
LAST COMPLIMENT ...
I got a spray tan, and my friend was like, 'Your tan looks amazing!' The tone and color were perfect. I'm obsessed with spray tanning. I'm definitely tan-orexic.
LAST DREAM I HAD ...
That I ran into DJ Pauly D from Jersey Shore. All of a sudden my car was gone, and he was trying to help me find it. It was strange that I was dreaming about one of the Jersey Shore kids. I guess you could call it a nightmare, right?
Burke is hoofing her way through ABC's Dancing with the Stars.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!