Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Blue Ivy Wishes Mom Beyoncé 'Happy Birthday' with a Sweet Hand-Drawn Card
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 03, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 13
Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux: United Front
Never Mind What Her Ex Said. Jennifer Aniston Embraces Life with Her New Guy in New York City
In love, eager to start a family and "on cloud nine," as a friend puts it: These days, it seems, not much can dim Aniston's famous smile. So when her ex, Brad Pitt, made controversial comments to Parade magazine about their marriage (see box), several sources close to Aniston say she took them in stride. In the interview, Pitt, 47, said that he "wasn't living an interesting life" during his 2000-2005 marriage to Aniston, 42. In a statement, Pitt then clarified "not that Jen was dull, but that I was becoming dull to myself." At the Sept. 19 Moneyball premiere, he further told PEOPLE that he never intended for the remarks "to be spun that way. People read things into it that just weren't there." Friends say that Aniston wasn't upset. "Jen has moved on," says one source. "She is in an amazing place with Justin now, and she believes it's all meant to be."
Those who know Aniston well say her romance with writer-actor Theroux, 40-whom she began dating in May after the pair worked together on the upcoming comedy Wanderlust-has shifted her perspective in many ways. After selling her 10,000-sq.-ft. mansion for a reported $38 million in June, Aniston downsized to a 1,700-sq.-ft. Hollywood Hills rental with Theroux. Last week they changed up coasts to spend time in New York's West Village, heading out for shopping strolls and relaxed meals at restaurants such as EN Japanese Brasserie (that is, when Theroux wasn't picking up takeout on his motorcycle). "Justin has definitely brought Jen out of her shell, and she seems beyond happy," says the insider. "She feels more than ready to exit her comfort zone and to explore the world a bit more." The actress is "truly content," says another friend. "Whatever comes next is just icing on the cake."
- Pernilla Cedenheim/Los Angeles,
- Jennifer Garcia/Los Angeles,
- Susan Young/Los Angeles,
- Isley Kasica/New York City,
- Catherine Kast/New York City,
- Liz McNeil/New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!