Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 12, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 10
Come Sept. 19, These 12 Celebs Are Ballroom-Bound for the New Season of Dancing with the Stars
The show's first transgender contestant, 42, is "the most comfortable I've ever been in my body."
The L.A. Laker, 31, will rely on ballroom dancing to keep in shape during the NBA lockout.
"I fear doing anything in front of a live audience," says the Hills star, 24. "The most important thing is to not take myself too seriously."
"I've accepted that I'm going to be mocked and laughed at, but I don't care," says the outspoken legal analyst, 51.
While his main goal is to "have fun," the actor, 40, also admits, "I'm competitive. I like winning."
Dancing is "such a beautiful show," says the Italian actress (and George Clooney's ex), 32.
"I just hope they don't kick me out after one week!"
"Being 42 years old, I think this is the last opportunity to see how good my body can get!" Lake says.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!