Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cuban Catwalk! Chanel Hosts First-Ever Fashion Show in Cuba
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Britney Spears Shows off 'Favorite' New Swimsuit as She Showcases Slender Physique in Instagram Snaps
- Will Smith Recalls Baby Making Moments in Sweet Tribute to Wife Jada – and His Kids Listen in Too!
- Donald Trump Named Presumptive GOP Nominee As Ted Cruz Drops Out of Presidential Race
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 12, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 10
Come Sept. 19, These 12 Celebs Are Ballroom-Bound for the New Season of Dancing with the Stars
The show's first transgender contestant, 42, is "the most comfortable I've ever been in my body."
The L.A. Laker, 31, will rely on ballroom dancing to keep in shape during the NBA lockout.
"I fear doing anything in front of a live audience," says the Hills star, 24. "The most important thing is to not take myself too seriously."
"I've accepted that I'm going to be mocked and laughed at, but I don't care," says the outspoken legal analyst, 51.
While his main goal is to "have fun," the actor, 40, also admits, "I'm competitive. I like winning."
Dancing is "such a beautiful show," says the Italian actress (and George Clooney's ex), 32.
"I just hope they don't kick me out after one week!"
"Being 42 years old, I think this is the last opportunity to see how good my body can get!" Lake says.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!