Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Did This Moto-Sweatershirt Sell Out So Fast? Watch the Video
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Which Breaking Bad Star is Headed to CBS?
- Suge Knight Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run After Allegedly Getting Into Brawl on Film Set
- What's Blue, Green & Frozen All Over? Starbucks's New Super Bowl Drink
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Bella's Big Day
A Look at the Details That Went into Creating Bella and Edward's Magical 'I Do' Moment
"It was so tight!" says Stewart of Bella's wedding dress (as interpreted in The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide). But "I really liked it. It was very pretty."
Edward proposed with a 19th-century bauble. (Get the look: Carleen's CZ Oval Engagement Ring, $49; emitations.com)
"When I got to set, I was just as nervous and terrified as I expected myself to be," says Stewart (with her bridesmaids).
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!