Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is Josh and Anna Duggar's Fourth Child a Boy or Girl? Find Out!
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Clingy Tortoise Stalks Pit Bull Crush All Over the Yard (VIDEO)
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Read the Cover Story: Meet Kelly Clarkson's Baby Girl!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Bella's Big Day
A Look at the Details That Went into Creating Bella and Edward's Magical 'I Do' Moment
"It was so tight!" says Stewart of Bella's wedding dress (as interpreted in The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide). But "I really liked it. It was very pretty."
Edward proposed with a 19th-century bauble. (Get the look: Carleen's CZ Oval Engagement Ring, $49; emitations.com)
"When I got to set, I was just as nervous and terrified as I expected myself to be," says Stewart (with her bridesmaids).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!