Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amber Rose Rocks Black Bodysuit for Second Annual SlutWalk
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Sweet Sweats! Kim Kardashian Spends Casual Day in Paris Shopping and Hanging With Naomi Campbell
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Plaid Button-Down Does Something Others Don't (Love This!)
- Jennifer Lawrence Rocks Leather Jacket and Jeans at Dior Paris Fashion Week Show
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Bella's Big Day
A Look at the Details That Went into Creating Bella and Edward's Magical 'I Do' Moment
"It was so tight!" says Stewart of Bella's wedding dress (as interpreted in The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide). But "I really liked it. It was very pretty."
Edward proposed with a 19th-century bauble. (Get the look: Carleen's CZ Oval Engagement Ring, $49; emitations.com)
"When I got to set, I was just as nervous and terrified as I expected myself to be," says Stewart (with her bridesmaids).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!