Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gigi Hadid Hits the Boxing Ring in Heels (and Makes It Look Completely Effortless)
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Explosive Confessions, Tearful Accusations and One Stormy Exit – See a First Look at Shahs of Sunset's Reunion
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Curious George Creators' Incredible Escape from Nazi Germany Revealed in New Documentary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Bella's Big Day
A Look at the Details That Went into Creating Bella and Edward's Magical 'I Do' Moment
"It was so tight!" says Stewart of Bella's wedding dress (as interpreted in The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide). But "I really liked it. It was very pretty."
Edward proposed with a 19th-century bauble. (Get the look: Carleen's CZ Oval Engagement Ring, $49; emitations.com)
"When I got to set, I was just as nervous and terrified as I expected myself to be," says Stewart (with her bridesmaids).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!