Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Liam Hemsworth Reveals That Brother Chris Paid Off Their Parents' Debts
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Surprise – Anne Hathaway Is Pregnant
- VIDEO: Watch 'Turkey Tom' Brady Scare His Kids on Thanksgiving
- 12 Epic Turkey Sandwiches to Make with Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Bella's Big Day
A Look at the Details That Went into Creating Bella and Edward's Magical 'I Do' Moment
"It was so tight!" says Stewart of Bella's wedding dress (as interpreted in The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide). But "I really liked it. It was very pretty."
Edward proposed with a 19th-century bauble. (Get the look: Carleen's CZ Oval Engagement Ring, $49; emitations.com)
"When I got to set, I was just as nervous and terrified as I expected myself to be," says Stewart (with her bridesmaids).
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!