Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Her Baby's Name & More Weekend News
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Celebri-lattes! Amazing Coffee Art of Taylor Swift, Nick Jonas & Other Stars
- Man in Elf Costume Arrested After Being Found Passed Out in Running Van
- From EW: Sony Lawyer Says The Interview Will Still Be Distributed
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 08:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Twilight's Hottest Bodies
One Majorly Pumped-Up Vampire and a Trio of Ripped Wolves-Here's to the Saga's Supernaturally Spectacular Physiques
"I'm running more, I swim a lot, and I box a lot," says Lutz, 26, who recently moved closer to the beach in L.A., where he enjoys doing shirtless outdoor workouts.
BOO BOO STEWART
The 17-year-old actor-singer and martial artist has a secret weapon in his quest to stay fit-his mom's a personal trainer.
Lautner's trick for bulking up? "Eating thick, heavy food every two hours," he told USA Today. "That was really tough for me. Three protein shakes a day. Ugh."
When it comes to exercise, the guy who plays the volatile werewolf Paul has the heart of a beast. "He was intense," says Mariko Hammett, a personal trainer at Seattle's 24 Hour Fitness, who worked with Meraz, 26, while he was filming Breaking Dawn. "He's one of the most able clients I've ever had." Hammett would have Meraz do a range of exercises from shouldering 80-lb. sandbags to dragging tires. Says Hammett: "Alex's workouts were grueling. He was awesome."
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!