Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch: Josh Hutcherson Faces Jimmy Fallon in Boozy Hockey Rematch
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- True Blood's Stephen Moyer Opens Up About His Addiction to Alcohol
- Did Ryan Gosling Get A Tattoo of His Daughter’s Name? (PHOTO)
- Kelly Clarkson: Inside Her Life as a Mom
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Twilight's Hottest Bodies
One Majorly Pumped-Up Vampire and a Trio of Ripped Wolves-Here's to the Saga's Supernaturally Spectacular Physiques
"I'm running more, I swim a lot, and I box a lot," says Lutz, 26, who recently moved closer to the beach in L.A., where he enjoys doing shirtless outdoor workouts.
BOO BOO STEWART
The 17-year-old actor-singer and martial artist has a secret weapon in his quest to stay fit-his mom's a personal trainer.
Lautner's trick for bulking up? "Eating thick, heavy food every two hours," he told USA Today. "That was really tough for me. Three protein shakes a day. Ugh."
When it comes to exercise, the guy who plays the volatile werewolf Paul has the heart of a beast. "He was intense," says Mariko Hammett, a personal trainer at Seattle's 24 Hour Fitness, who worked with Meraz, 26, while he was filming Breaking Dawn. "He's one of the most able clients I've ever had." Hammett would have Meraz do a range of exercises from shouldering 80-lb. sandbags to dragging tires. Says Hammett: "Alex's workouts were grueling. He was awesome."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!