Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
- Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 10:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Twilight's Hottest Bodies
One Majorly Pumped-Up Vampire and a Trio of Ripped Wolves-Here's to the Saga's Supernaturally Spectacular Physiques
"I'm running more, I swim a lot, and I box a lot," says Lutz, 26, who recently moved closer to the beach in L.A., where he enjoys doing shirtless outdoor workouts.
BOO BOO STEWART
The 17-year-old actor-singer and martial artist has a secret weapon in his quest to stay fit-his mom's a personal trainer.
Lautner's trick for bulking up? "Eating thick, heavy food every two hours," he told USA Today. "That was really tough for me. Three protein shakes a day. Ugh."
When it comes to exercise, the guy who plays the volatile werewolf Paul has the heart of a beast. "He was intense," says Mariko Hammett, a personal trainer at Seattle's 24 Hour Fitness, who worked with Meraz, 26, while he was filming Breaking Dawn. "He's one of the most able clients I've ever had." Hammett would have Meraz do a range of exercises from shouldering 80-lb. sandbags to dragging tires. Says Hammett: "Alex's workouts were grueling. He was awesome."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!