Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Dead, 9 Injured in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting; Suspect Identified and in Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Left with a Thanksgiving Mess? Let These Hollywood Hotties Clean Up for You
- VIDEO: Watch Heavyweight Champ Wladimir Klitschko's Pre-Fight Serenade to 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 24, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 16
One Last Thing: Penn Badgley
I had been to Colombia, staying in the jungle there, and after telling somebody about that they suggested Nicaragua. I went on a whim and stayed on the coast, surfing for two weeks.
LAST TIME I FORGOT MY WALLET ...
I think it was a couple of years ago, and I haven't had a wallet since. I just carry around my cards and cash with a money clip.
LAST TIME I CRIED ...
I cried two weeks ago on a movie set. It's really therapeutic. And the only times I've had to cry on-camera I've had to sob uncontrollably. Afterward I feel like I'm king of the world.
LAST ROAD TRIP ...
I drove from L.A. to Mammoth Mountain and had a weeklong snowboarding trip in March. We got, like, six feet of powder when they weren't expecting any at all. It was awesome.
LAST N.Y.C. DISCOVERY ...
There's a jazz club on the Lower East Side called the Moldy Fig. It opened a couple of months ago, and it's always got some brilliant jazz players there. Really proper, traditional jazz.
The Gossip Girl star hits the big screen Oct. 21 in the thriller flick Margin Call.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!