Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's VMAs Speech Ranked from His Sweetest to Most Confusing Quotes
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Watch Justin Bieber Having a Steamy Hook up with a Model in 'What Do You Mean' Video
- 5 Cat Eye Makeup Looks That Stole the Show at the VMAs (Sorry, Kanye)
- Kanye West Had a Lot of Feelings on the VMAs Stage; Twitter Went Berserk
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 24, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 16
Ellie Krieger: Throw a Healthy Kids' Party!
The Food Network Star Shares Tasty Snacks That Get a Thumbs-Up from Trick-or-Treaters!
PIZZA DOUGH "FINGERS"
1 lb. whole-wheat pizza dough, thawed if frozen
2 tbsp. sliced almonds
Olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 450. Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
2. Working with about 2 tsp. of dough at a time, roll dough with your hands to form 2- to 3-in.-long "fingers." Place on baking sheet; press a sliced almond at the tip of each to resemble a fingernail. You'll have about 40 pieces in all. Spray with oil spray and bake for 10 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with store-bought marinara sauce.
WORMY DARK-CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
Makes 20 brownies
8 oz. semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
2 tbsp. unsalted butter
1 cup whole-grain pastry flour or regular whole-wheat flour
¼ cup unsweetened natural cocoa powder
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. baking soda
4 large eggs
1 cup packed light brown sugar
½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
¼ cup canola oil
2 tsp. vanilla extract
20 gummy worms
1. Preheat oven to 350. Coat 9×13-in. baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler or heat-proof bowl set over a pot of barely simmering water, stirring occasionally.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and sugar until smooth. Add yogurt, oil and vanilla and whisk to combine. Add the chocolate-and-butter mixture and whisk until blended. Add flour mixture and mix until just moistened.
4. Transfer mixture to the prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
5. Cut into 24 squares. Crumble 4 squares to use as garnish. Serve remaining squares with crumbles and gummy worms on top.
Recipes adapted from Krieger's new cookbook Comfort Food Fix (John Wiley & Sons).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!