Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kate Hudson Dons Matching Pink Fringe Bikini with Stylist in Las Vegas
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Chrissy Teigen Shares Bath Time With Baby Luna – See the Adorable Snap!
- Justin Bieber (Finally!) Cuts His Dreadlocks Off – See His Fresh Haircut
- Blind Afghanistan War Veteran Will Go for Gold at Paralympic Games in Rio
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 24, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 16
Cortney and Robert Novogratz's Decor Tips
The Design Duo of HGTV's Home by Novogratz Recommend Ways to Add a Chic Touch to Halloween
"These baskets are colorful and different, and they're so cool, they'll make Halloween a little more sophisticated," says Cortney. "Plus, you can use them year-round to groove up your home."
Two-piece Kamba sisal basket set, $99.95; cb2.com
"Robert and I love these napkins because they're perfect for kids and adults," says Cortney. "And they're way scarier-in a good way-than your average pumpkin napkins!"
Frankenstein beverage napkins, $5.95 for 20; zgallerie.com
"For maximum effect, this would be beautiful draped around a candelabra," she says.
Spider jewelry, diamond accent pendants, starting at $29.99; jcp.com
"These Day of the Dead-inspired banners are great for decorating the front of the house or anywhere you want," says Cortney. "They're colorful, bold, fun and so easy to use!"
Large (17 feet of 18"×14" panels) Halloween Papel Picado, $4.99; pinatas.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!