Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- GloZell Green's Surrogate is 'Having Complications': 'Her Pelvis Is Actually Splitting'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Jesse Eisenberg Responds to Anti-Gay Protesters During Pride Parade in London: 'That's So F---ed Up'
- Channing Tatum 'Just Couldn't Believe' Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner's Controversial Sentencing: 'Rape Culture Is a Very Real Thing'
- A YouTube Star Shaved Her Head on Live Video?! 'People Come to Me with Tears Saying How Powerful the Act Was,' She Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 24, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 16
My Last Supper
For Her New Book, Photographer Melanie Dunea Asked Famous Chefs to Describe the Meal They'd Like to Go Out On
"I DON'T KNOW HOW I WOULD PICK ONE. I DO KNOW WHAT MY FIRST MEAL IN THE NEXT WORLD WOULD BE ... SPAGHETTI AGLIO E OLIO, HEAVY ON EVERYTHING"
"BARBECUE, FRIED CHICKEN, STEAMED CRAB.... I WOULD DRINK BUD LIGHT IN THE BOTTLE. JUST GET ME DRUNK"
"I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE TRUFFLES. I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE GAME BIRDS. I WOULD NOT REGRET EATING A WHOLE PIECE OF BANANA CREAM PIE"
"TAGLIATELLE WITH A SLOW-COOKED TOMATO SAUCE.... [AND] A FRIEND ONCE TOLD ME THAT YOU COULD NEVER HAVE A PARTY WITHOUT MARGARITAS, SO ..."
In addition to final food, drink and dining-companion picks, Dunea's book includes recipes.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!