Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Larry Wilmore Pulls No Punches at WHCD: 'You Look Terrible, Mr. President'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- President Obama Skewers Trump in Final WHCD Speech: 'Is This Dinner Too Tacky for Donald?'
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady
- Michelle Dockery Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Following Fiancé's Tragic Death
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 24, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 16
My Last Supper
For Her New Book, Photographer Melanie Dunea Asked Famous Chefs to Describe the Meal They'd Like to Go Out On
"I DON'T KNOW HOW I WOULD PICK ONE. I DO KNOW WHAT MY FIRST MEAL IN THE NEXT WORLD WOULD BE ... SPAGHETTI AGLIO E OLIO, HEAVY ON EVERYTHING"
"BARBECUE, FRIED CHICKEN, STEAMED CRAB.... I WOULD DRINK BUD LIGHT IN THE BOTTLE. JUST GET ME DRUNK"
"I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE TRUFFLES. I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE GAME BIRDS. I WOULD NOT REGRET EATING A WHOLE PIECE OF BANANA CREAM PIE"
"TAGLIATELLE WITH A SLOW-COOKED TOMATO SAUCE.... [AND] A FRIEND ONCE TOLD ME THAT YOU COULD NEVER HAVE A PARTY WITHOUT MARGARITAS, SO ..."
In addition to final food, drink and dining-companion picks, Dunea's book includes recipes.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!