Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Proud Grandpa Prince Charles Transforms His Garden Into a Royal Playground: 'He Comes Alive Around Little George'
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Devon Sawa Challenges Nick Carter Over Who Had the Best '90s Center-Parted Bowl Cut (and We Kinda Started the Feud)
- Kaitlyn Bristowe Blogs About Shawn Booth's Bachelorette Proposal: 'My Heart Felt Like It Was Going to Explode'
- Miley Cyrus Has Sprouted a Mermaid Tail (PHOTO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 24, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 16
My Last Supper
For Her New Book, Photographer Melanie Dunea Asked Famous Chefs to Describe the Meal They'd Like to Go Out On
"I DON'T KNOW HOW I WOULD PICK ONE. I DO KNOW WHAT MY FIRST MEAL IN THE NEXT WORLD WOULD BE ... SPAGHETTI AGLIO E OLIO, HEAVY ON EVERYTHING"
"BARBECUE, FRIED CHICKEN, STEAMED CRAB.... I WOULD DRINK BUD LIGHT IN THE BOTTLE. JUST GET ME DRUNK"
"I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE TRUFFLES. I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE GAME BIRDS. I WOULD NOT REGRET EATING A WHOLE PIECE OF BANANA CREAM PIE"
"TAGLIATELLE WITH A SLOW-COOKED TOMATO SAUCE.... [AND] A FRIEND ONCE TOLD ME THAT YOU COULD NEVER HAVE A PARTY WITHOUT MARGARITAS, SO ..."
In addition to final food, drink and dining-companion picks, Dunea's book includes recipes.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!