Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside Harrison Ford's Passion for Flying – and Scariest Crashes
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Michael Brown's Parents Will File Lawsuit Against Officer Who Killed Their Son
- 'It Was Sputtering,' 'I Heard a Boom' – Eyewitnesses Describe Harrison Ford's Plane Crash
- Harrison Ford Is 'Battered But OK,' Son Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 24, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 16
My Last Supper
For Her New Book, Photographer Melanie Dunea Asked Famous Chefs to Describe the Meal They'd Like to Go Out On
"I DON'T KNOW HOW I WOULD PICK ONE. I DO KNOW WHAT MY FIRST MEAL IN THE NEXT WORLD WOULD BE ... SPAGHETTI AGLIO E OLIO, HEAVY ON EVERYTHING"
"BARBECUE, FRIED CHICKEN, STEAMED CRAB.... I WOULD DRINK BUD LIGHT IN THE BOTTLE. JUST GET ME DRUNK"
"I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE TRUFFLES. I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE GAME BIRDS. I WOULD NOT REGRET EATING A WHOLE PIECE OF BANANA CREAM PIE"
"TAGLIATELLE WITH A SLOW-COOKED TOMATO SAUCE.... [AND] A FRIEND ONCE TOLD ME THAT YOU COULD NEVER HAVE A PARTY WITHOUT MARGARITAS, SO ..."
In addition to final food, drink and dining-companion picks, Dunea's book includes recipes.
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!