- There’s a New Cecil Lion Beanie Baby, He Supports a Good Cause
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- It's Official! Brad Paisley Joins The Voice as Blake Shelton's Advisor
- Is Jessica Alba's Honest Company Sunscreen Really Ineffective? A Dermatologist Weighs In
- UFC Fighter Ronda Rousey to Star in New Carl's Jr. Commercial
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- October 24, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 16
Today Show Costume Flashback
The Team from NBC's Morning Show Talks About Some of Their Favorite Getups from Halloweens Past
"The I Love Lucy costume was definitely my favorite," says Gifford of her 2010 look. "It was much more comfortable than the others."
ANN CURRY as Cher
"It was Cher's real costume!" says Curry of her 2006 outfit. "I was beyond intimidated. I felt naked in front of millions of people!"
NATALIE MORALES as Eddie Munster
Morales's 2007 get-up "was spot-on," she says. "The SNL team always helps us with our wigs, wardrobe and pointy ears!"
AL ROKER & MATT LAUER as Puff Daddy and J.Lo
In 2000 Lauer stunned viewers in J.Lo's infamous Grammy dress. "I was blown away by how easily I adapted to high heels," he jokes.
KOTB & GIFFORD as Yoda and C-3PO
"I remember thinking, 'Am I Yoda because my name's Hoda?'"says Kotb, who added lipstick to her 2009 look "to make me feel better."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!