Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out the One Thing Bindi Irwin Won't Miss from Dancing with the Stars
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- How Nick Carter Plans to ‘Cater’ to His Pregnant Wife
- Kim Zolciak Breaks Down in Tears Off Camera After Making Her Return to DWTS Post-Stroke
- Bob Saget Talks Mentor Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Allegations: 'It's Just Sad For All The People Involved'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 24, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 16
Today Show Costume Flashback
The Team from NBC's Morning Show Talks About Some of Their Favorite Getups from Halloweens Past
"The I Love Lucy costume was definitely my favorite," says Gifford of her 2010 look. "It was much more comfortable than the others."
ANN CURRY as Cher
"It was Cher's real costume!" says Curry of her 2006 outfit. "I was beyond intimidated. I felt naked in front of millions of people!"
NATALIE MORALES as Eddie Munster
Morales's 2007 get-up "was spot-on," she says. "The SNL team always helps us with our wigs, wardrobe and pointy ears!"
AL ROKER & MATT LAUER as Puff Daddy and J.Lo
In 2000 Lauer stunned viewers in J.Lo's infamous Grammy dress. "I was blown away by how easily I adapted to high heels," he jokes.
KOTB & GIFFORD as Yoda and C-3PO
"I remember thinking, 'Am I Yoda because my name's Hoda?'"says Kotb, who added lipstick to her 2009 look "to make me feel better."
November 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!