Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- One In a Million: Parents Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 24, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 16
The Mom Quiz: Vanessa Williams: 'My Kids Come First'
The Desperate Housewives Actress Shares Her Secrets for Raising Her Four Children, Melanie, Jillian, Devin and Sasha-and Why Her Door Is Always Open at Home
Judge my kids' boyfriends or girlfriends. There have been a couple where I have bitten my lip, but I let them figure it out themselves.
The best family tradition I've started with my kids is ...
When they turn 16, they can have a Sweet 16 or go anywhere in the world with me. Melanie and I went to Brazil, and Devin and I went to Japan. Jillian had a huge party at a country club. Sasha has five more years to go.
I feel like a good mom when I ...
Have all the kids together in one spot, whether it's on vacation or home for the holidays.
The best rule in our house is ...
No name calling. There's no "stupid" or "idiot" or "shut up, you moron." Also, no door slamming. When I slammed a door, my dad took the door off the hinges. He said, "Do it one more time and the door is going to go." I did, and boom: It was gone.
When I need a time-out, I ...
Do my crossword puzzles. It's my morning ritual. I started out with The New York Times, and now I'm obsessed! I usually sit outside in the sun with a cup of tea. They know not to bug me.
I love it when my kids ...
Perform. Whether it's a solo in a choral piece, Devin playing his sax, Jillian or Melanie dancing-even before they get onstage, I'm already tearing up.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!