Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Historic Royal Photos for Sale! See Stunning Snaps of a Young Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Hayden Panettiere Enters Treatment for Postpartum Depression
- 1-Year-Old Girl Covered in Bruises Found Dead in Crib: Police
- FROM EW: Denzel Washington to Helm Episode of Grey's Anatomy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 24, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 16
Celeb Pumpkin Portraits
Four Carving Experts from the Food Network's Halloween Wars Tackle Some Famous Faces
RIHANNA by carver Chris Soria
"I started by sketching her portrait in washable marker and etching a thin layer using linoleum cutters," says Soria. "I also scooped out the pumpkin and lit it, allowing Rihanna's inner light to shine."
KIM KARDASHIAN by carver Pam Leno
"Beauty is hard to pull out of a fruit," says Leno, who spent 10 hours crafting her take on the reality star. "The lips and eyebrows are made out of pumpkin peelings."
TAYLOR LAUTNER by carver Ray Villafane
"I chose one of the thickest pumpkins I could find," says Villafane. "That gave me the volume to pull out the features like his unique brow."
JUSTIN BIEBER by carver Michael Anthony Natiello
"My carving mimics a woodblock print," says Natiello. "I used printmaking tools to help define the shape and form of his face."
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!