Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cate Blanchett on Watching Her Three Sons Bond with Baby Edith: It's Extraordinary
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- DWTS: Charlotte McKinney Says Her Dyslexia Made It Hard to Learn the Steps
- Ohio Woman Stabbed Boyfriend Because He Ate All the Salsa, Police Say
- Jonathan Bricklin on Ex Susan Sarandon: 'I Love Her More Than Anyone'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 10, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 14
One Last Thing: Joe Jonas
Every time I say who it is, I end up meeting the person. It happened recently. I met Jessica Alba, and she said, "Hey, you had a crush on me, didn't you?" And I was like, "Yeah, me and the rest of the world!"
LAST ALBUM I BOUGHT ...
I downloaded [ex-girlfriend] Demi Lovato's album today. I'm interested in hearing the music she's come up with and want to support a friend. I'm happy she's doing well.
LAST GIFT I GAVE ...
I got [brother] Kevin a funny gift as a housewarming present-a "Butt Lift in a Box." He thought it was amazing. But [sister-in-law] Danielle got a Gucci charm bracelet.
LAST TIME I APOLOGIZED ...
I wrote a song called "I'm Sorry" that I sing every night on tour. It's about breaking someone's heart, and this is my apology. You may know who it's about, but I try not to say names.
LAST COUPON I USED ...
Someone gave me a card for free Pinkberry. I got my standard: regular yogurt with almonds and Cap'n Crunch!
Jonas's debut solo album FastLife crashes into stores Oct. 11.
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!