Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: The Family Is Outraged over Caitlyn Jenner's Vanity Fair Article, Kris Jenner Decides to Leave Town
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Alfonso Ribeiro to Fill in for Tom Bergeron on DWTS While He Stays by Sick Father's Bedside: Source
- Caleb Logan of the Popular YouTube Family the Bratayleys Has Died at the Age of 13
- It's a Girl for Alaska: The Last Frontier's Eivin and Eve Kilcher – See Her First Photo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 17, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 15
The Dad Quiz: Hugh Jackman: How I Raise My Kids
The Aussie Star Mixes It Up with Megarobots in Real Steel, but the Real Fun Happens Over Reading Stories and Flipping Pancakes with Oscar, 11, and Ava, 6
Read to them. And sit outside their room. There was a period when I slept outside on a mattress because my son was terrified of the dark. He's a sensitive soul. Meanwhile, my daughter seriously could be brought up by Stalin and come out okay.
I can make my kids laugh by ...
Being "Bucky," a character I play where I show my teeth and chase them around in this kind of Frankenstein-esque way. They just go mental!
The best cure for a sick child is ...
Chicken soup. And Band-Aids. My kids fully believe a Band-Aid will cure anything. My daughter likes Dora the Explorer Band-Aids, and my son has ones with skulls and crossbones on them. So when that first girlfriend or boyfriend dumps them, I'm going to say, "Here, let me put a Band-Aid on."
The best time of day with my kids is ...
Sunday mornings. We cook pancakes together.
My solution to squabbles is ...
I'm really honest with them. I say, "Guys, I'm close to losing it here, and I don't want to because I love you both ..." Sometimes if my son is really mad at me, I say, "I've never been a dad before. I know I'm making mistakes."
The last time I embarrassed my kids was ...
On Oprah, when I crashed [into the Sydney Opera House on a zipline]. My son turned to my wife and said, "Why can't we be a normal family?"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!