Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Kate Hudson Wins Role Model Award
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Kate Upton Wins PEOPLE's Sexiest Woman Award
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Jon Hamm Wins Television Performance of the Year – Actor
- Ariel Winter: It's Challenging to Dress My Body
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 10:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 31, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 17
J.Lo & Bradley: Heating Up!
Five Weeks After Their Sexy New York City Date, the Stars Reunite in Los Angeles. Says a Source: 'She's Excited to See Him Again Soon'
While it may be too early to nickname them JLooper, Cooper, 36, is certainly making an effort to woo Lopez, 42. The actor, who is filming The Silver Linings Playbook in the Philadelphia area, was in L.A. for less than 48 hours. "She was flattered he flew across the country to spend a few hours with her," the source says of Lopez. (She and Marc Anthony announced their split in July.) And while the source adds they're "casually seeing each other and taking it very slow," this isn't the first time their date has involved a plane trip: Lopez jetted in from New Orleans for 24 hours the weekend of their Per Se date.
Over the past five weeks, the pair kept in touch by phone. At first, the insider says, "Jennifer wasn't sure they had enough in common." Yet Cooper-whose relationship with Renée Zellweger ended last winter-kept pursuing her. "Jennifer is very flattered by his persistence," says the source. "He is growing on her." More important for the mother of 3-year-old twins Max and Emme, "Bradley has been very supportive about the fact that she is a mom," says the source.
Just a few months ago, Lopez was second-guessing her split from Anthony, but she isn't looking back now. "She seems very happy and has snapped out of her post-separation gloom," says the source. "She is all about the future now."
- Reporting by Pernilla Cedenheim/Los Angeles,
- Liz McNeil/New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!