Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Hashtag Royal Baby: William & Kate to Announce Birth of Second Child on Twitter
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Goodfellas Cast Reunites at Tribeca Film Festival
- The Latest News on Bobbi Kristina Brown's Condition
- Meet the People Fighting to Get a Woman on the $20 Bill
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 31, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 17
One Last Thing: David Beckham
My wife, Victoria, had me watching Modern Family. I love it! It's so funny. We watch it regularly. Because I'm on the road as well, I record them and watch them on the iPad.
LAST TIME I COOKED ...
Pasta ragout for my sons. They love spaghetti Bolognese, and when I lived in Milan for eight months, I took cooking lessons. The boys get me trying to cook all the time.
LAST MOVIE I SAW ...
It was a Justin Bieber movie, actually, with the kids a couple of days ago at home. I watched Transformers with my oldest son, Brooklyn. The others are too young.
LAST PERSON I KISSED ...
My wife, about an hour ago. It takes me about 10 minutes to kiss my family. It's growing. It was Victoria or [new daughter] Harper. But the boys were in between that.
LAST SONG I BELTED ...
I was singing a Stone Roses song in the car alone. I think I'm a great singer. I just don't want anyone else to hear me. I keep it private.
The new dad also has a new fragrance, David Beckham Homme.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!