Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Barack Obama Brought his Anger Translator Luther to the White House Correspondents' Dinner (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Remains of Woman Missing Since Disappearing from Halloween Party Identified: Police
- PHOTO: Kim Kardashian Spotted Visiting Bruce Jenner Following His Gender Transition Reveal
- Princess Kate's Hospital Closes Off Surgical Ward to New Patients After Superbug Breakout
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 14, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 20
'Salad doesn't have to be bland,' says the Biggest Loser trainer, who shares a recipe that combines sweet figs, savory chicken and tangy dressing to create a dish that's 'really full of flavor'
8 cups mixed greens
8 fresh or dried figs, quartered
1 cup garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
4 cucumbers, diced
1 avocado, cubed
4 tbsp. crumbled goat cheese
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast (preferably organic), grilled and sliced into strips
8 tsp. white wine vinegar
4 tsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
4 tsp. Dijon mustard
1. In a bowl combine mixed greens with figs, garbanzo beans, cucumber, avocado, goat cheese and grilled chicken.
2. Mix dressing ingredients and toss with salad. Serve.
The Biggest Loser airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on NBC.
DINE LIKE A QUEEN
Give your home a regal touch with a piece from the official Royal Collection's Diamond Jubilee China set-honoring Queen Elizabeth's 60-year reign
"Price-wise this is the most accessible piece," says Nuala McGourty, retail director of the Royal Collection. "It's something everyone would use."
Diamond Jubilee Coffee Mug, $40
"People even use these to hold toothbrushes or pens," she says. "It's a classic English commemorative shape."
Diamond Jubilee Lion Head Beaker, $120
"With the amount of gold on the pieces, you really wouldn't want to put these in the dishwasher," notes McGourty. Commemorative Plate, $152
"These are normally our fastest-selling items," says McGourty. "They're small, easy to carry and easy to send as gifts."
Diamond Jubilee Pillbox, $48
- CONTRIBUTORS Thailan Pham,
- Simon Perry.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!