Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Barack Still Tucks Michelle In at Night and More Sweet Details of the Obama's 27-Year Love Story
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Jinger Duggar Is 'Head Over Heels' in Love with Jeremy Vuolo
- Why DWTS Wanted Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Cheryl Burke and Derek Hough Back
- Olympian Laurie Hernandez Joins DWTS: My Dad Always Said 'You're Gonna Be on There One Day'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 14, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 20
HOMETOWN: Johnson City, Tenn.
HOW YOU KNOW HIM: After breaking hearts on Gilmore Girls, he's all grown up as an attorney on the CBS hit The Good Wife.
DREAM GIRL: He doesn't have a type, but he's looking for a "positive" woman with "a love of life." A perfect date? "Seeing a band I love, jazz music, anything," says Czuchry (pronounced ZOOK-rie). "I'd be a sucker for that."
A ROMANTIC AT HEART: "The most romantic thing I've done is too personal to say," he says with a laugh. "But the second most romantic thing I ever did was take a girl to Santorini [in Greece]. Our hotel had a restaurant on a cliff, and we stayed there for hours and watched the sun go down."
i-ETIQUETTE: "When I'm with somebody, I avoid [my iPhone]," he says. "I'm focused!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!