Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gay YouTuber Calum McSwiggan Faked Alleged Hate Crime, Police Say
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Romance in Rome! Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Take Their Jet Set Relationship to Italy
- Cat Turns on Faucet, Causes $5,000 in Damages at Florida Shelter
- Travis Barker Says He and Ex Shanna Moakler Are 'Friends' Now: 'Coparenting Is the Most Important'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 14, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 20
HOMETOWN: Johnson City, Tenn.
HOW YOU KNOW HIM: After breaking hearts on Gilmore Girls, he's all grown up as an attorney on the CBS hit The Good Wife.
DREAM GIRL: He doesn't have a type, but he's looking for a "positive" woman with "a love of life." A perfect date? "Seeing a band I love, jazz music, anything," says Czuchry (pronounced ZOOK-rie). "I'd be a sucker for that."
A ROMANTIC AT HEART: "The most romantic thing I've done is too personal to say," he says with a laugh. "But the second most romantic thing I ever did was take a girl to Santorini [in Greece]. Our hotel had a restaurant on a cliff, and we stayed there for hours and watched the sun go down."
i-ETIQUETTE: "When I'm with somebody, I avoid [my iPhone]," he says. "I'm focused!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!