Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Drew Barrymore's Body After Baby: I'm Losing Weight on My Own Terms
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Get Rachael Ray, Mario Batali & More Star Chefs' 5-Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Newborn's Name
- Turns Out Kim Kardashian's Closet Is a Lot Like Ours
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 12:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 14, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 20
One Last Thing: Poppy Montgomery
Helmut Lang leather pants. I've never worn leather pants before, and I'm feeling daring. I just hope it doesn't turn into that episode of Friends where Ross isn't able to get them on and off. That's my big fear.
LAST JUNK FOOD I ATE ...
I'm a sugar junkie! I love Gummi Bears, and I mix them with chocolate-covered raisins. I take handfuls of each and cram them into my face. I can live on it 24/7.
LAST TIME I SAID I LOVE YOU ...
An hour ago, to my son [Jackson, 3]. I say it a hundred times a day, and he says it right back to me. He understands the meaning of it, and I love hearing him say it. He's my light.
LAST GUILTY PLEASURE ...
I love The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Words can't describe how much I love it. I just can't look away when it's on. Camille is the attraction for me.
LAST CELEB CRUSH ...
Luke Perry! When I was 17, I wrote him a fan letter and included a photograph of myself. I thought he would write back, but no such luck.
The Aussie actress shines as a former detective with a megamemory in the CBS drama Unforgettable.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!