Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Tiffany 'New York' Pollard Is Hosting a Unique Gay Dating Series
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- More than 100 Reality Stars Raise $135,000 (and Counting) for Give Kids the World
- Blind and Deaf Dog Needs Home After Blind Owner Is Forced to Give Him Up
- Wells Adams Gets Tangled Up with Three Women on Bachelor in Paradise – but Who Will Get His Rose?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Miranda Lambert: Music of My Life
The Singer, Who Just Released Her New CD Four the Record, Shares Her Musical Milestones
WHAT'S THE FIRST CONCERT YOU EVER ATTENDED?
Garth Brooks at Texas Stadium when I was 9. I was like, "Oh my gosh, this is crazy! I want to do that!" That was the first spark that I had.
FIRST CD YOU EVER BOUGHT?
Shania Twain's Come on Over. The Pistol Annies and I were actually on the bus listening to it the other day too, and it's still great!
YOUR GO-TO, GET-THIS-PARTY-STARTED SONG?
Aerosmith's "Love in an Elevator." It gets you pumped. And Steven Tyler is a badass.
SONG YOU WISH YOU WOULD HAVE CUT?
There are so many ... "Before He Cheats," that's a good one! Maybe I should cover it.
SONG THAT MAKES YOU CRY?
It's called "Over You." I wrote it with my husband for my new record. It's a really personal song about his brother passing away in a car accident when he was 24. I can't listen to it or sing it without getting teary-eyed.
DREAM DUET PARTNER?
Merle Haggard. I'd sing anything with him. Merle could sing the phone book and it would sound amazing.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!