Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Blonde Bombshell! Kim Kardashian Debuts Platinum Hair at Paris Fashion Week
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Here's What Needs to Happen in House of Cards Season 4
- 'Love Has No Labels' Video Aims to Address Our Inherent Biases
- Dan Stevens, Luke Evans Set to Join Emma Watson in Beauty and the Beast
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Miranda Lambert: Music of My Life
The Singer, Who Just Released Her New CD Four the Record, Shares Her Musical Milestones
WHAT'S THE FIRST CONCERT YOU EVER ATTENDED?
Garth Brooks at Texas Stadium when I was 9. I was like, "Oh my gosh, this is crazy! I want to do that!" That was the first spark that I had.
FIRST CD YOU EVER BOUGHT?
Shania Twain's Come on Over. The Pistol Annies and I were actually on the bus listening to it the other day too, and it's still great!
YOUR GO-TO, GET-THIS-PARTY-STARTED SONG?
Aerosmith's "Love in an Elevator." It gets you pumped. And Steven Tyler is a badass.
SONG YOU WISH YOU WOULD HAVE CUT?
There are so many ... "Before He Cheats," that's a good one! Maybe I should cover it.
SONG THAT MAKES YOU CRY?
It's called "Over You." I wrote it with my husband for my new record. It's a really personal song about his brother passing away in a car accident when he was 24. I can't listen to it or sing it without getting teary-eyed.
DREAM DUET PARTNER?
Merle Haggard. I'd sing anything with him. Merle could sing the phone book and it would sound amazing.
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!