- Deborah Voigt Confronts the Little Black Dress She Couldn't Fit into
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- First-Grader Shaves Head for Friend with Cancer (VIDEO)
- Just in Time for #Snowmageddon2015: Crowdfunding Brings Back Freezy Freakies Gloves
- Rebel Wilson: 'Bigger Girls Do Better in Comedy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 07:10PM EST
- November 28, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 22
Had It, Lost It, Got It Back
Six Leading Men Who Have Reclaimed Their Sexy Status
Two decades after playing a CIA agent in The Hunt for Red October, the actor, 53-now dating yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas, 27-has leaned up on a fish-centric, no-sugar diet.
The Brit, 38, veered from Oscar nominee to tabloid scandal king. "My 30s have been about reevaluating," he said recently. "And my 40s and 50s, I think, will be a really interesting time."
After capping off his Hollywood bad-boy years with a rehab stint, the Irishman, 35, has rediscovered the joys of exercise. "I actually like the gym," he told USA Today. "I find peace in it."
The Scotsman, 42, who famously flaunted his physique in the epic film 300, suffered a period of self-confessed "pig-out binges" before starting up a routine of yoga and surfing.
The Jurassic Park heartthrob, 41, who credited his weight gain to quitting smoking and a weakness for "pasta and steaks," has slimmed down since getting married last year.
The former Gladiator, 47, said, "Bring on the burgers, baby!" to get his weight up for Body of Lies. Now he tweets workout updates: "highest bench 225 lbs.... Slowly getting stronger."
January 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!