Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
- Couple Arrested for Allegedly Kidnapping 3 Children and Killing Their Mother
- Thomas Gibson Contemplates a Return to Comedy Following His Criminal Minds Firing: 'Maybe It's Time'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 28, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 22
Had It, Lost It, Got It Back
Six Leading Men Who Have Reclaimed Their Sexy Status
Two decades after playing a CIA agent in The Hunt for Red October, the actor, 53-now dating yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas, 27-has leaned up on a fish-centric, no-sugar diet.
The Brit, 38, veered from Oscar nominee to tabloid scandal king. "My 30s have been about reevaluating," he said recently. "And my 40s and 50s, I think, will be a really interesting time."
After capping off his Hollywood bad-boy years with a rehab stint, the Irishman, 35, has rediscovered the joys of exercise. "I actually like the gym," he told USA Today. "I find peace in it."
The Scotsman, 42, who famously flaunted his physique in the epic film 300, suffered a period of self-confessed "pig-out binges" before starting up a routine of yoga and surfing.
The Jurassic Park heartthrob, 41, who credited his weight gain to quitting smoking and a weakness for "pasta and steaks," has slimmed down since getting married last year.
The former Gladiator, 47, said, "Bring on the burgers, baby!" to get his weight up for Body of Lies. Now he tweets workout updates: "highest bench 225 lbs.... Slowly getting stronger."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!