Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ozzy Osbourne's Ex-Mistress Michelle Pugh and His Daughter Kelly Reach Settlement
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and Thinks You Should Too
- Why You Shouldn't Panic About This Year's 'Clown Panic'
- DWTS's Wild New Theme: Find Out Which Stars Are Channeling the Beatles and Who's Paying Homage to Michael Jackson
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 28, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 22
Picks and Pans Review: Taylor Swift
1 After a show in Washington, D.C., my guitar player, fiddle player, one of my dancers and I went to the Lincoln Memorial and then to the top of the Washington Monument to look all over the city. It was one of the coolest experiences.
2 Nicki Minaj sang "Super Bass" with me at the Staples Center [in L.A.]. She'd been across the street at the VMAs, so nobody [in the audience] expected her at my show. She walked out and absolutely rocked it.
3 At the end of every show, I get on a balcony and kind of fly around above the crowd singing "Love Story." I love the gown I wear-it's long, princessy, sparkly and dramatic.
4 Before I go onstage, I quickly write a quote on my arm. My favorite is still my friend Selena [Gomez]'s lyric "You've got every right/ To a beautiful life."
5 I like when people wrap themselves in Christmas lights and I can see them jumping around. Then there are funny signs. Sometimes I get scared that if I'm reading them I will forget the lyrics!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!