Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM GOLF: Tiger Woods Pays Tribute to Arnold Palmer – 'It's Hard to Imagine Golf Without You'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Ronan Farrow Pays Tribute to Brother Thaddeus After His Suicide: 'I Never Knew Anyone Stronger'
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
- Blac Chyna's Mom Warns Rob Kardashian: You're Going to Ruin Your Relationship
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
We're Thankful For... Our First Year as Parents
Parenthood 'is the Most Wonderful Thing I've Ever Been a Part Of,' Says Rascal Flatts' Jay Demarcus
Though he admits he first was shocked by "how much poop comes out of something that small!" DeMarcus and his wife, Allison, a correspondent on CMT, marvel at each accomplishment. "It's so much fun to have this first year of firsts as she discovers new things," Allison says. Like, for example, the fact that daddies love to tickle. "I can grab her under the arms and tickle, and she goes crazy," Jay says.
Jay, meanwhile, has discovered a new use for his musical talents. "If she's fussy or tired, he'll play the acoustic guitar, and she loves to listen and try to reach out and touch it," Allison says. Adds Jay: "Everything has a new light shed on it because she's in the world."
- WRITERS FOR THIS PACKAGE Danielle Anderson,
- Cheryl Brody Franklin,
- Bethany Lye,
- Kristen Mascia,
- Michelle Tauber,
- Kay West.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!