Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 28, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 22
Studies Show That Women Prefer Brooding Guys. These A-Listers Reveal What Brings Out Their Darker Side
"I like when the fog rolls in, and it's completely overcast and gloomy."
"I get bored very quickly. I don't like small talk. I have never understood it."
"My wife says I'm in a bad mood when I'm hungry. And setting clocks ahead or behind in the spring and fall. What's the point? I'm always really early or really late for a good week after any time change."
"Whenever I question what kind of a world my 2-year-old is going to grow up in. The economy, the environment, the politics. For his sake I hope we can get it together.
That and knowing that I'll never, ever, ever dunk a basketball."
"Traffic, cold eggs, that one guy at the party who has the 'new app' and has to show it to everybody, traffic, restaurants that don't do free refills and traffic."
"Quite simply, it's if I get overtired or hungry. Every time I stay up late-beyond 2 o'clock, I feel like a switch goes off."
"Banality, mediocrity and the lack of intelligence and sense of humor. But what really makes me grumpy is when I find myself behaving as one of the above."
"Corporate lobbyists, Codependent love songs, Dentists with halitosis, Teachers with no pay, Mortgage scams with no prosecutions, Guys trying to shake my hand in the men's room, Suicide bombers, Slow Internet service, Insomnia, Anyone praying for my salvation, Empty milk cartons left in fridge, The erroneous drug war, The total cost of life and limb in the name of 9/11, The loss of [motorcycle racer] no. 58, Marco Simoncelli-my love and respect to the family."
"I've always thought that I had the perfect hair to play Jim Hawkins from Treasure Island. But now that I'm too old to play him, I feel that my hair has been wasted! Keeps me awake at night, man!"
"Questions about being broody and moody-no, just kidding. I'm not so moody."
"Faith and I have three daughters. I spend a lot of time on the couch watching TV while waiting for the four women in my house to get ready to go anywhere! The upside is that they always look absolutely lovely!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!