Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Bruce Jenner Cries After Ex-Wife Kris Removes Him from Her Living Will
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Former Family Matters Star Darius McCrary Arrested for Failing to Pay Child Support
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Pushes Cyrus Down the Aisle
- FROM EW: Why Julia Louis-Dreyfus Reigns Supreme
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 28, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 22
Looking for a fuss-free dessert? Cooking Channel's edgy chef Nadia G says, 'this pie rocks because it's a perfect balance of sweet, salty, and creamy!'
CREAM CHEESE PIE
¾ cup dark, semisweet chocolate morsels
2 cups heavy cream, divided
1¼ cups salted pretzels, finely crushed
¾ cup firmly packed dark brown sugar, divided
6 tbsp. butter, melted
½ cup cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter chocolate shavings
1. Microwave chocolate morsels and 1 cup heavy cream on high for 60 seconds or until chocolate melts; stir until smooth. Chill 2 hours.
2. Combine pretzels, ¼ cup brown sugar and butter. Press into a 9-in. pie plate. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
3. Beat cream cheese, ¼ cup brown sugar and peanut butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
4. Meanwhile beat 1 cup heavy cream, and gradually add in remaining ¼ cup brown sugar, until soft peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into prepared pie crust; cover and chill 1 hour.
5. Whip chocolate cream at medium speed with mixer until soft peaks form. Spread over pie and garnish with chocolate shavings. Chill for 3 hours.
Bitchin' Kitchen airs Weds. at 10 p.m. on Cooking Channel.
People TABLET BONUS More recipes from celebs
- CONTRIBUTOR Thailan Pham.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!